Article: Jung Jun Young acquitted of sex scandal
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+596, -43] So that irresponsible ex-girlfriend of his started all of this and is probably now hiding, right? The only reason she only filed a petition was because she was afraid of her identity being released... so is she enjoying herself now that she's ruined his life?
2. [+460, -75] Even if you're lovers, please don't record yourselves having sex. There will always be a record of it even if you delete it from your phones.
3. [+361, -52] A reminder once again that men must always be careful where they stick their d*cks in
4. [+46, -6] People are focusing on the wrong thing here... this whole thing was basically an invasion of his private life and they resolved it on their own. The journalists dragged it out to the public by using his real name and basically ruining his life. There was no need for the public to know about what happens in his private life.
5. [+40, -6] Shouldn't the woman be prosecuted if Jung Jun Young is acquitted? Why is it that the woman never takes any responsibility for any of this? She basically ruined his life and she doesn't take any blame for it?
6. [+38, -5] He submitted his phone for evidence and if he was acquitted of the charges, then the woman pretty much just screwed him over
7. [+36, -7] So he did nothing wrong. The video was recorded with consent and it wasn't even of themselves having sex or her private areas, just a regular video of the two. I hope everyone who kept going on about his "golden phone" gets sued.
8. [+31, -13] Yeah, all of this really was just his private life. It was his ex-girlfriend and the media that dragged it out for the sake of drama.
9. [+30, -5] His name has already been dragged through the mud... meanwhile female celebrities who have even admitted to charges of prostitution still remain anonymous.
10. [+28, -4] They're not even a couple anymore but she files the lawsuit and drops out like she did nothing. Jung Jun Young's career is in shambles while the ex gets to live her life normally since her identity was never revealed tsk tsk.
1. [+12,492, -391] See, no one is interested in acquittals... his image is already shattered and who will compensate him for that?
2. [+9,380, -284] What is he going to do about his fallen image though... he was acquitted but the impact of his scandal is already too big
3. [+8,396, -280] So he was acquitted... the video was taken with consent but she just got mad because they got into a fight and filed the lawsuit. What is he going to do about his image now;;;
4. [+6,695, -226] Why did she file the lawsuit in the first place?
5. [+1,361, -94] So what happened was that Jung Jun Young submitted his phone and they found no evidence of any video that would warrant for her to feel sexually embarrassed
6. [+947, -42] Celebrities really need to manage their private lives
7. [+952, -76] And how will he be compensated for all that he's lost? I hope his agency takes measures to repair the damages