Article: Who is Park Kyung who got into Mensa? 'graduate of a top 0.002% school for the gifted in math'
Source: E-Today via Nate
1. [+592, -39] I always thought it was amazing how he solved the problems on 'Problematic Men', looks like he actually got into Mensa
2. [+566, -65] Amazing, what a waste of a brain to be spending as a singer
3. [+545, -69] What do you mean you can "tell he's a learned person" ㅋㅋ He had to go into reflection because of his Thailand scandal and then went on variety shows after where the MC asked him what he did during his reflection and he replied, "I drank. With a woman. So what? I'm an adult." And when another groupmate said he cried, he said, "He cried because he broke up with his girlfriend" ㅋㅋ
4. [+35, -4] What are you guys talking about saying how you can tell he's a learned person ㅋㅋㅋ if he's such a learned person, why did he act the way he did in his Thailand scandal?
5. [+33, -3] Then why'd he act so dumb in Thailand
6. [+23, -5] Honestly the type of brain intelligence required to pass the Mensa isn't practical for jobs or real life... unless your dream is to become a math professor or something
7. [+19, -4] There are no Mensa members in Seoul University or Yonsei University's med schools... actually smart people don't have the time of day to go take a test like that. A student ID at a med school >>>>>> Mensa member card
8. [+17, -5] I'm a Mensa member too. The test is actually really easy, please go try for yourself. It makes me laugh when celebrities brag about Mensa all the time.
9. [+16, -12] Who cares if he's a Mensa member... when he can't shine in his own career ㅋ
10. [+14, -0] Guess it proves that good brains doesn't necessarily equal good character... Whenever I see him, all I think about is his Thai interview ㅋ
11. [+12, -2] So what if he's smart if he's a trashy person? I'd rather be a good person than be smart
12. [+8, -1] For someone so smart, why did he act like that in Thailand??