Article: Han Chaeyoung "I'm so brave"... confident bare face reveal
Source: TV Report via Nate
"Good morning~ I'm so brave~ headed off to work with a bare face"
1. [+752, -30] We all know you're using a camera filter 😆
2. [+649, -23] You've touched up a ton on photoshop, what's bare faced about this?
3. [+546, -21] I bet she was sitting in her car with her eyes open wide to take 50 selcas and then combed through all of them to find the best one before putting a filter on it and then writing a caption calling it her bare face
4. [+26, -2] "Good morning~ I'm so brave~ headed off to work with a bare face" -> translation: look at me, I'm this pretty even without make up
5. [+21, -1] Ugh, so cringe, even middle school kids don't write like that anymore.. ㅋㅋ
6. [+21, -1] We know you have at least BB cream on... celebrities always think it's a bare face if they don't have eye make up or lipstick on ^^
7. [+21, -8] Glasses are a type of make up too you know...
8. [+19, -1] Doesn't it embarrass her to call it her bare face when the picture is so heavily filtered?
9. [+18, -1] The rest of us consider bare face right after cleansing but celebrities consider bare face when you have BB ream + thin eyeliner + tinted lip balm on
10. [+15, -2] The picture is so filtered that you can't even make out her nose and she calls it her bare face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ just put some make up on... not like our lives depend on seeing your bare face... what's the point of revealing your bare face after photoshopping to the point where your nose is gone...