Article: Girl's Day, "We almost debuted as Ice Cream or Diamond as our team name"
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+991, -36] Ice Cream is alright though? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+610, -37] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute names
3. [+485, -42] ㅋㅋㅋ They match Girl's Day the best!
4. [+390, -41] I prefer Girl's Day
5. [+119, -5] If they had debuted as Ice Cream and later revealed that their name could've been Girl's Day, everyone would be like "Ice Cream matches you better~" ㅋㅋ
6. [+88, -2] Honestly even Girl's Day was a weird name when they first debuted. I remember on a variety show, even Sojin and Minah were really embarrassed to say their group name ㅋㅋ other teams would introduce themselves as a member of their group but Sojin was like "I'm Sojin" ㅋㅋ it was so cute ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+88, -3] Considering they debuted with the worst possible song under a totally tiny company, it's amazing how much they've succeeded...
8. [+79, -9] We're used to Girl's Day now but the name was really weird when they first debuted...
9. [+53, -1] SNSD was weird at first too ㅋㅋㅋ but we got used to it later
10. [+35, -1] Can't do Diamond now because there's a group named DIA ㅋㅋ