Article: 'Knowing Bros' Kang Minkyung, "Lee Haeri didn't want to be in a team with me at first"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+907, -16] Honestly, Lee Haeri is talented enough to want to go solo if she wants to~
2. [+823, -23] Lee Haeri's skills are a wall though
3. [+671, -22] She just wanted to go solo, she didn't specifically not want to work with you. It's good that things ended up the way they did since they're like sisters now..
4. [+57, -3] Kang Minkyung's the type of talent that's made through training whereas Lee Haeri's voice was something she was born with. Her voice is like ear candy, and I usually end up listening to her solos more than anything.
5. [+54, -1] Lee Haeri wouldn't have gotten as popular with just her skills and Kang Minkyung wouldn't have gotten as popular with just her face. The two of them make up for what the other lacks and it's a win win situation. Not that Lee Haeri's ugly or Kang Minkyung can't sing, but you know.
6. [+50, -9] Kang Minkyung was the visual at the start but Haeri nuna became prettier and prettier and now they're about on par
7. [+37, -4] Lee Haeri has a great personality... Kang Minkyung fixes her face up with every promo and takes photos of the two of them where she only photoshops her own face but considering how the two are so close, Haeri's nice personality must make up for it.
8. [+35, -5] But I doubt Lee Haeri would be as popular as she is now if she went solo. Davichi is the type of group that is a win win for everyone.
1. [+1,101, -51] Always trust Davichi's music ㅠㅠ
2. [+866, -40] Davichi is more daebak because they are two
3. [+675, -36] Glad the two ended up together in the same group!!
4. [+446, -2] Lee Haeri is no idol... she's a musician, and her vocals are one of the top
5. [+108, -4] Lee Haeri has gotten prettier and Kang Minkyung has improved... but no matter how much prettier Lee Haeri gets, she'll never be as pretty as Kang Minkyung.. and no matter how much Kang Minkyung improves, she'll never be as talented as Lee Haeri.
6. [+132, -21] But I would've hated it it too if I were Lee Haeri. Kang Minkyung wasn't even that good of a singer at the beginning and her looks were also compared to hers.
7. [+83, -6] But obviously they're close enough now that they're still together even after their contracts expired and they transferred to another agency ㅠㅠㅠ it's amazing for two women to have a friendship this close
8. [+71, -2] But they go on vacation together often and seem close, they don't just seem like a business relationship
Article: Davichi Kang Minkyung, "I debuted senior year of high school... I don't think looking older than my age is bad"
Source: Sports Korea via Nate
1. [+274, -10] Kang Minkyung and Im Soo Hyang are pure examples of looking older than their age. They're both '90ers and 27 years old but they've been looking like they were 30 for years now.
2. [+231, -18] Human greed is endless..
3. [+219, -28] What's up with her face?
4. [+21, -0] People say that human greed is endless but Kang Minkyung's face isn't a result of her greed. If you look at her earlier pictures, she wasn't that pretty and had a big face. She then went through a huge plastic overhaul to make herself look like the pictures she photoshopped. Unfortunately, she didn't just fix simple things like her eyes and nose but the entire contour of her face including her cheekbones, jaw, etc and obviously all of that gets affected with age and gravity... And now she's stuck getting more and more surgery just for maintenance and upkeep ㅠㅠ It's what happens to everyone who gets plastic surgery, just that it came a bit earlier for her. What a shame ㅠㅠ
5. [+21, -2] I wish she'd stop getting plastic surgery. There's the saying that people who get work done never only get it done once and aigoo..
6. [+18, -2] Is she joining Park Bom???
7. [+12, -3] So much of her face has changed... she was pretty during her ulzzang days
8. [+7, -0] Doesn't look that long since she got her fillers in