Black Pink confirms November comeback



Article: Black Pink confirms 'SQUARE TWO' comeback on November 1st

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,184, -102] I knew Black Pink would be coming back but the next comeback better be Big Bang's..

2. [+726, -100] I'm the Jennie you've been hearing about

3. [+551, -100] Please release their new song at midnight

4. [+470, -88] I hope to see them more on TV! Fighting!

5. [+399, -102] Daebak!!!!!!

6. [+98, -15] I hope YG will at least put them on two music shows a week this time. YG has always put their artists on 'M! Countdown' and 'Inkigayo' so why'd they skip' M! Countdown' last time?

7. [+82, -17] Finally ㅠㅠ I hope this promo is a lot more filling

8. [+52, -8] I trust that they'll do well ㅠㅠ come out soon kids, I miss you

-

Source: Nate

1. [+106, -8] If only YG put out albums for Winner or iKON this fast... so frustrating..

2. [+85, -8] I wonder if they'll step away from the 2NE1 concept this time...!!!

3. [+35, -7] Looks like Black Pink and Twice will be going up against each other. My vote's for Twice.

4. [+12, -9] They debuted in August and their comeback's in November? What? I don't even remember ever seeing them

5. [+10, -4] You have to admit they have a force that other girl groups these days don't have ㅋㅋ

6. [+9, -3] They're promoting now to win trophies at the year-end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+6, -2] Same rookies from the same company but one takes a year for a comeback and the other just a few months... fate works in strange ways

8. [+6, -2] With Big Bang set for the army and Winner and iKON doing lackluster, looks like YG is placing all their bets on Black Pink

-