Article: Black Pink is 3 months into debut, how did they become a 'must listen' group
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+1,625, -145] Honestly, I only ever hear about Black Pink through the news so I'm half in doubt as to whether it's all media play or they're actually talented... it'd be great if they were on TV more, which is a shame
2. [+1,971, -343] ㅋㅋㅋ The power of their agency I suppose
3. [+1,049, -174] They'd be way more popular than they are now if they were on TV more often
4. [+985, -161] I think it has more to do with Teddy's power. YG is one of the most frustrating agencies to deal with but their song producing quality is something you have to gice them credit for. They also have the four member thing going on so it's easy to differentiate the members and they seem talented too.
5. [+660, -88] I hate articles like this that force you to believe that the public is raving about them
6. [+153, -32] It put me off before that they were a rookie group and only selectively performing on one music show. Hope they perform on more this time around.
7. [+185, -48] Of course their songs are good, they're from YG... but they need more promotion. More varieties or their own reality show... even 2NE1 wasn't hidden away like this.
8. [+25, -2] It must be frustrating to be their parents... their daughter debuted but they barely get to see them on TV.
9. [+28, -7] Really love Rose's voice...
10. [+17, -2] YG comes out with good songs but that's about it