Article: Chinese goddess Angelababy proves she's a 'GD fan'
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+882, -30] She bought that clip for $30? You could buy 10 of those for that price at Office Depot ㅋㅋ
2. [+699, -37] The fact that $30 clips are being sold is a problem but the idiots buying them are an even bigger problem
3. [+636, -100] I'm unfamiliar with fashion but is GD really considered a good dresser??
4. [+27, -2] That clip is too much ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+18, -1] If you're famous, you can walk around with poop smeared all over your body and people will praise you for it
6. [+18, -9] That clip isn't a product being sold on its own. It's a part of a brand collection with the hat and other clothes that GD launched. It's being sold in luxury stores and the clip isn't something you buy on its own but add as an accessory to your hat or other clothes according to your style. The $30 is obviously priced for GD's name, his brand, and the design ㅋㅋ it's only the rich who are buying it anyway, as if $30 is anything worth batting an eyelash to them
7. [+17, -1] People praise him all the time for his fashion that he doesn't seem to know what's normal anymore. Soon we'll be seeing him with a spoon stuck to his hat.
8. [+14, -0] I bet he could price laundry hangers at $100 and people would still buy them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+12, -2] Do people really think that's fashionable? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+10, -2] It gets in the way of your vision too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+10, -0] This is actually hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ as the saying goes, people will applaud you for anything you do when you're famous... and GD can get away with selling a clip for $30 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+7, -2] I was actually looking forward to his Peaceminusone collection but the prices have to be a joke. His first launching hoodie is $330 and his hats are several hundreds ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He himself said that he wanted to expand on his art to the bigger public but he sells his clothes at such prices? ㅡㅡ I'd rather buy a YSL t-shirt for that price instead