Youngji doesn't think KARA has disbanded + reveals half her bare face



Article: 'Old School' Heo Youngji, "KARA isn't disbanded... I still keep in contact with the members"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+4,347, -116] If you consider the group not disbanded just because you keep in contact with them, then I doubt there's a group in Korea that hasn't technically disbanded yet either

2. [+2,709, -75] I still think KARA's best days were when they were five..

3. [+2,576, -206] I think you're the only one who thinks that...

4. [+1,895, -67] So you're not disbanded but you technically are....

5. [+1,289, -45] ?? Isn't the group pretty much disbanded

6. [+231, -10] KARA for me was the most charismatic and textbook definition of a girl group when they were comprised of Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara, Nicole, and Jiyoung

7. [+187, -12] If the group is no longer promoting... isn't that a disbandment...

8. [+177, -19] I'm pretty sure KARA officially disbanded

9. [+145, -9] Then I guess FinKL or SES didn't disband either

10. [+124, -6] KARA never formally disbanded. Leader Gyuri said they didn't in a pictorial, Seungyeon said it in her letter and a BTS with her drama, and Goo Hara said it somewhere too. People just miss 5 member KARA more than 4 member KARA, which I understand because KARA was most like KARA when they were five, which were also their peak years.

11. [+102, -7] All of the members left and she still doesn't think they're disbanded?

12. [+89, -5] I still see Japanese people commenting on their Japanese PVs on YouTube... their popularity as 5 in Japan is still unbeatable.

-



Article: Heo Youngji bravely reveals her bare face... "Youngji is still Youngdol before transformation"

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+344, -13] I thought the person on the left was Jun Hyosung for a second

2. [+187, -4] I can barely tell a difference because of the blur filter ㅡㅡ;

3. [+110, -4] I thought the left was a less gummy Hyosung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+12, -1] Hul.. I thought it was Hyosung until I read the comments and realized it wasn't;;;; goosebumps

5. [+12, -6] Huk... such a huge difference before and after make up for celebrities ㅜㅜ probably because they don't go for natural looks but full on transformations. It wouldn't be so awkward if they wore natural looks more often, but that's definitely not the Youngji I remember ㅜ

6. [+10, -2] Talk about a total transformation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ her bare face is ugly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+10, -2] Where's Youngji?

8. [+9, -1] The left seriously looks like Hyosung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+7, -4] Youngji's bare face is pretty damn ugly

10. [+4, -1] I sometimes feel like the public is a lot more lenient with Youngji than she deserves just because the group disbanded right after she joined so they feel a type of sympathy for her. She's honestly not that talented as a celebrity, and I'd rather she stick to either acting or varieties.. I personally think she's better suited for acting.

-