Yoona talks about going through 200 auditions before her debut


Article: 'Taxi' Yoona, "I auditioned 200 times before my debut... I grew thick skin"

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+522, -76] Every time I see Yoona, it reminds me of what Shin Dong Yeob said... a woman being born pretty is pretty much like passing 3 major exams of life

2. [+401, -84] Debuting in the industry really is difficult... but Yoona's so pretty that I think she would've become a celebrity sooner or later

3. [+300, -77] Yoona's so pretty

4. [+32, -18] She's actually quite fluent in Chinese;; so educated ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+27, -20] Just saw the episode and she's pretty decent in Chinese. It's amazing how far she is in conversational Chinese considering how busy her schedule is...

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,601, -156] She's pretty but also a hard worker! That makes her even prettier to me

2. [+1,149, -104] Amazing that she worked that hard and didn't give up to get to where she is now. I wish her more luck, fighting ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+1,046, -112] Hul... Yoona the hard worker ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Yoona fighting!

4. [+797, -115] So pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+198, -15] I like that she's constantly working on herself instead of being complacent after getting into a big agency

6. [+183, -13] Pretty face, no scandals, does charity work

7. [+178, -15] Yoona, you're so pretty. It's because of such effort that you've gotten to where you are. Fighting!

8. [+194, -23] Amazing that Yoona's as fluent in Chinese as she is when she has a schedule that even 10 bodies couldn't handle

-