Article: Woo Taewoon, "I definitely knew that my dongsaeng Zico was in a relationship"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+491, -58] Stop name dropping your brother for fame and start getting there on your own merit!!!!!!
2. [+414, -55] What could you have done without your brother...........
3. [+275, -26] Even the song he performed on 'Unpretty' was name dropping his brother ㅡㅡ
4. [+30, -11] Does he not have anything else going for him without name dropping his brother?
5. [+26, -7] Don't be so mean, guys... I bet all of you would sell your souls to be famous if you could ㅜ_ㅜ
6. [+12, -1] I wouldn't say he's name dropping his brother but more that journalists are always more interested in asking questions about his brother than himself... That's probably so stressful for him. He obviously knows that there are pros and cons to talking about him and it must suck to be the hyung and always be compared to your little brother anyway. It's something only hyungs can understand.
7. [+10, -0] He has quite the unique ideal woman... he likes someone wild but also someone innocent and pure who dreams of being a wife and mother?... Are those two charms something that can co-exist in a person? ㅎㅎ
8. [+7, -1] Honestly, even his skills are nothing worth looking at if you take out all this Zico talk
9. [+7, -1] I guess his brother let it slip to him ㅋㅋㅋ "Hyung, Seolhyun and I hehehe"
10. [+6, -0] Not sure why this hard worker gets so much hate. Sure he's pretty bad at rapping but it's not like he goes around acting like he's super good. Every show he's on, he always says he'll try his best.