'Unpretty Rap Star 3' Ha Jooyeon talks about hate comments calling her a lesbian


Article: [Exclusive] Ha Jooyeon "I'm a lesbian? Hateful comments that cross the line upset me"

Source: Star News via Nate

"I fully accept rightful criticism but sometimes people leave hateful comments that cross a line and those upset me. The most shocking one was one that called me a lesbian. The shock that I felt couldn't be described into words..."

1. [+728, -61] Her face is so... long

2. [+639, -51] This doesn't seem anything to be 'exclusive' over

3. [+537, -65] I bet she'll get hate for this comment too for putting down lesbians ㅋㅋ

4. [+67, -1] After seeing her diss battle against Yuna Kim, I was totally turned off by how she would act all tough against kids she thought were weak and then whimper when it came to kids who were better than her. She needs to stop crying and either put in effort if she's bad instead of crying and whining all the time.

5. [+60, -3] First time seeing a woman with a face longer than Tiffany's

6. [+44, -0] You're not a lesbian, just Miryo's servant

7. [+44, -1] For how many years of experience she has, she's so bad at rapping

8. [+42, -4] She honestly deserves the hate she gets after seeing how she acts

9. [+36, -1] Ugh, the picture surprised me because of how ugly she is

10. [+35, -1] Her face is so long

11. [+26, -1] I keep scrolling down and I'm still on her face

12. [+23, -3] She looks like an older Tiffany ㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+21, -0] She seems to have nothing going for her as a celebrity

-