Article: [Exclusive] UEE is the female lead for MBC's 'Night Light'
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+661, -76] Her acting skills aren't lead worthy though...
2. [+546, -22] Seems After School is just getting ready for disbandment now. And UEE's just sticking to acting and doesn't seem to care about the state of After School either... Seems most idols nowadays just care about debuting and dropping out into acting after a few dramas.
3. [+533, -49] She's really not lead worthy
4. [+33, -2] She's going to need to fix her pronunciation...
5. [+28, -1] Honestly, I think Nana is a lot better than UEE now in terms of looks, body, and acting skills
1. [+3,094, -166] She has a lisp...
2. [+2,421, -135] Would've been alright if she didn't fix her face as much as she did..
3. [+1,872, -66] I guess we won't be seeing any more of her as a singer now..
4. [+2,193, -202] But is she a good actor? I don't know about that...
5. [+1,387, -52] Seems UEE is done with AS and is sticking to acting now
6. [+637, -33] UEE's acting is alright but her lisp is really apparent and her face has changed in an unnatural way. I don't think the drama will get high viewer ratings with her as the lead of a mini series... she might work in a daily or weekend drama but a 10 pm mini series? She'll be overshadowed by other female leads from competing dramas.
7. [+510, -9] There really does seem to be a shortage of actresses in their 20s and 30s... too many idols in the market, the real actresses are being forced out
8. [+517, -14] There just isn't enough actresses in their 20s
9. [+510, -13] I want to see some new faces for once...
10. [+515, -15] Real actresses could be working in the industry for years as supporting roles and still find difficulty in landing lead roles while girl groups get it so easily when all they do is bring controversy and drop viewer ratings.