Article: 'Moon Lovers' viewer ratings drop again despite Lee Jun Ki ♥ Lee Ji Eun's kiss scene
Source: Chic News via Nate
1. [+622, -45] I'm seriously so upset about the female lead ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lee Jun Ki's running around trying to do so much for this drama but it's all for naught ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+550, -37] The chemistry between them is so lacking... In the original novel or even the Chinese version, the female charater has such a cute, bubbly, bursting charm to her combined with a sense of femininity, beauty and sexiness that make sense for all the princes to fall in love with her. IU just looks so childish... there's no chemistry at all between the two leads ㅠㅠ
3. [+447, -37] Viewer ratings dropped despite a kiss scene ㅋㅋㅋ just how bad is it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+55, -11] I'm watching both 'Love in the Moonlight' and 'Moon Lovers'... and hon...estly... the plot for this one is more fun. I personally don't like watching actors with such a childish image doing melodramas because it's hard for me to focus but 'Love in the Moonlight' has better chemistry between the two leads while this one has Lee Jun Ki pulling all the weight.
5. [+49, -5] Idol actors all have one thing in common: open your eyes as wide as possible and roll your eyeballs around
6. [+46, -7] I've seen every screencap of this female lead and she looks the same in every one
7. [+38, -6] Wow, they don't even match in the screencaps. IU's nose is so flat in her profile...
8. [+35, -6] I enjoy the drama but find IU's scenes where she's imagining all these things on her own and shaking over them a waste of time. She acts all scared but then backstabs them in the end, what a waste of a plot. I won't be watching anymore.
Article: 'Moon Lovers' viewer ratings drop once again... last place in time slot
Source: TV Report via Daum
1. [+856, -66] I understand why the viewer ratings are dropping now. What a waste of Lee Jun Ki... he has no eye for picking dramas.
2. [+821, -34] You cannot expect the drama to succeed when it's so blatantly clear that it was produced only to be exported to China by the fact that they threw in idols with no acting skills in it
3. [+590, -63] Just wait, it's going to drop to the national anthem viewer ratings (broadcast station plays the anthem every night when everyone's asleep)
4. [+438, -31] IU's acting, I seriously can't stand it. Sigh.
5. [+333, -25] Why is it that her dramas and Suzy's dramas are always spammed all over the main page but their viewer ratings are actually either dropping or in last place...
6. [+314, -15] The epitome of two leads with no chemistry
7. [+281, -13] ㅋㅋㅋ It's going to hit the national anthem viewer ratings soon
8. [+279, -22] If you're hitting 6.2% on public broadcast, that's about a 0.6% on cable ㅋㅋ which basically means no one's watching it