Article: Big Bang TOP guests on CNN "I live a stimulating life... I treat myself through art"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+714, -129] Yeah, that's why you wore the Japanese imperial flag on your clothes and throw cigarette butts outside car windows... your life sure is stimulating
2. [+604, -85] No wonder he has so many weird pictures on his SNS
3. [+534, -82] I do have to agree that you don't really live a normal life
4. [+32, -10] YG kids have this tendency to think that bizarre, pretentious things make them look cool
5. [+25, -9] I personally consider him one of the celebrities who thinks too pretentiously of himself
6. [+21, -4] Oh, that stimulating life of yours will be cured perfectly when you enter the army
7. [+16, -5] From the perspective of someone who's not a fan of his or anything, his SNS is the epitome of attention wh*ring. He tries so hard and goes so far to look as pretentious and 4-dimensional as possible.
8. [+14, -17] I once took an art therapy class in college and at the end we had to present our art and our feelings behind them and I remember a lot of classmates crying mid-presentation... that's when I realized art really does treat the soul.
9. [+12, -4] He should date Tiffany ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they would match well, imperial flags and all
10. [+12, -10] Seems like a lot of people are jealous that he has the money to buy expensive art for therapeutic reasons and all of you can't ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ