Article: Tiffany changes her SNS profile picture... end of reflection, time for comeback?
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+582, -43] Is the only thing journalists do stalk celebrity SNS? And Tiffany would know better than to crawl back right now considering she's a human who can think
2. [+570, -60] I really was gravely disappointed in her. It hasn't even been that long and she's already back on SNS? Please don't ever say you reflected... if you were actually embarrassed and apologetic, you couldn't come back to SNS at all. Fany-ya, I really hope you're embarrassed over yourself right now.
3. [+523, -53] Imagine how much her fingers were itching to get back
4. [+52, -37] As if she's reflecting at all ㅋㅋㅋ probably going around shopping and having fun ㅋㅋ while holding back the itch to update her Instagram ㅋㅋㅋ big headed American is all she is
5. [+39, -37] Reflection? I wonder if she even knows what she did wrong to begin with?
6. [+38, -7] Idiot journalist, just because someone changes their profile picture doesn't mean they're having a comeback
7. [+36, -7] Since when did changing your profile picture mean your reflection was over?
8. [+36, -12] I understand that she did something worthy of criticism but it's not like she did a crime like drunk driving, drugs, or fraud. I don't think this is anything to demand reflection over. There are some celebrities who commit crimes and get back to TV without even paying the consequences for it... For Tiffany, this is just an embarrassing past but some of the comments here make it seem like she's committed murder while drunk driving! There are so many other celebrities who've had imperial flag controversies and are still promoting without reflection today...
9. [+35, -11] There are stars who've committed drugs, drunk driving, affairs, murders, and prostitution on TV, why not Tiffany?
10. [+35, -5] This journalist acts like they were waiting with their breath held for Tiffany to update something on her Instagram