Article: Han Sunhwa confesses feelings after leaving SECRET "It was a difficult decision to start anew"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+4,308, -200] Typical case of a member leaving because of the actress disease
2. [+3,328, -140] She is a hard sufferer of the actress disease
3. [+1,203, -65] Well... I'm sure she'll be fine
4. [+448, -18] This is how scary the actress disease is
5. [+448, -22] This is why you shouldn't let idols get into acting. They start to think they're hot stuff and start looking down on the other members and focus all their energy on getting closer with other actors. Only until when their popularity runs out do they talk about missing their old members... Anyway, her image is too rock bottom now for her to have any career as an actress. Just go back to varieties as that blank paper image.
6. [+368, -7] Rumors about her have been going around since 3-4 years ago and finally it has happened. All because of her actress disease, SECRET hasn't been able to promote as a group and Hyosung and Jieun have just been releasing solos to bide them. I guess it was all true. Zinger should just go learn a trade or something.
7. [+349, -5] It's so funny how she started with a blank paper image and now she's suffering from an actress disease. The gap between the two images is so big ㅋㅋ
8. [+267, -3] She should stop messing with her face
9. [+296, -20] First Jessica, then Sunhwa, Sulli... who else? Anyway, all so unlikable
10. [+352, -39] Even Suzy has been keeping up with her main job while acting. Sunhwa isn't even anywhere near Suzy's level.
Article: SECRET Hyosung, "I will support Han Sunhwa's acting activities"
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+309, -24] Jun Hyosung is so nice...
2. [+256, -13] Han Sunhwa's image drops while Hyosung's goes up ㅋㅋ
3. [+174, -8] Hyosung: I'll keep my spot
4. [+92, -13] As long as Hyosung stays in the group, all's good ㅎㅎ
5. [+11, -0] Hyosung really did go through a lot to cover up Sunhwa and Zinger's fights
6. [+12, -2] SECRET will be fine as long as they have Hyosung and Jieun. It'd actually be way better for them to just go out as a duo.