Article: SNSD Seohyun, "Getting into SM was the turning point of my life"
Source: Star1 via Naver
1. [+2,597, -215] I wouldn't call it just a turning point, she spent all her life's luck points on getting in
2. [+1,912, -118] Debuting with SNSD was a bigger deal, I'd say
3. [+1,536, -100] It'd be a turning point for anyone considering it's a company of dreams for many
4. [+298, -31] If you think about it, it's quite amazing that she's already 10 years into her career but only 26 years old and the same age as Irene... lucky...
5. [+206, -15] This part of her interview really touched my heart... "The people who came to support us wearing their school uniforms are now working their own jobs. It's cool to see. I feel like I'm growing with our fans and living through life together. It's a special relationship."
6. [+235, -36] She was lucky from the moment she was born with those looks ㅋㅋ she was pretty enough to be cast at a subway ㅋㅋ and since she was good at piano and singing, she was able to pass the auditions so easily
7. [+210, -90] I feel like she would've been successful no matter what she pursued, even if it wasn't as a celebrity. She comes from a decent family who could financially support her and she works hard at everything she does ㅋㅋ Doing well at SM's audition and debuting with SNSD was all her own luck ㅋㅋ
8. [+155, -27] 9 years into her debut and no scandals, she's so likable
9. [+196, -49] She debuted at such a young age that she's only 26 despite already being 10 years in... keep in mind that Seohyun is only 4 years older than people like Twice's Nayeon ㅋㅋ so jealous of her success at a young age
10. [+25, -2] I would say it's a turning point too since she was preparing to study abroad in America before getting cast and becoming a trainee. If she never became a trainee, she would've left for America and probably pursued a different dream.