Chanyeol to collab with Far East Movement



Article: EXO Chanyeol to collab with American hip hop group Far East Movement

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+807, -214] I'd personally prefer that he not go into rap... we already saw what his skills were like on 'Unpretty'...

2. [+574, -162] Lee Soo man sajangnim I'm sorry but lemme do a lil rap today!

3. [+221, -27] Far East Movement... I remember they blew up and then really went quiet

4. [+154, -30] It's been so long since I've seen Far East Movement! I totally loved 'Rocketeer' back in the day

5. [+5, -3] He had a good voice on 'Infinity Challenge' ㅎㅎ looking forward to how the collab will sound

6. [+1, -2] I'm pretty sure all of Korea knows what the skills of SM rappers are like?

7. [+38, -15] ㅋㅋㅋ Wow FEM ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the kids are doing well

8. [+27, -12] Don't rap please.......

9. [+6, -5] What's a bigger problem than his poor rap skills as exemplified on 'Unpretty' is the fact that he actually thinks he's really good... this is a problem indeed --;;;

10. [+5, -5] I'm an EXO fan and I really like his raps in EXO's songs but please don't pursue real rap "rap" like this... If he raps like he did on 'Unpretty', he's only going to get more antis... I know that he's super confident in his rap skills but please don't do it

-