Pann: Kai and Krystal's couple ring revealed to not be sponsored
OP talks about how when Krystal and Kai first made appearances wearing what looked like Cartier couple rings, Kai fans denied it saying that the ring (a platinum Cartier wedding band) was a sponsored gift by Cartier and he was forced to wear it. A fan eventually ended up calling Cartier Korea and asking if they had sponsored Kai and Cartier denied it.
1. [+278, -98] Huh? I've never once thought that Kai took his fans for a joke. He actually works so hard on stage. And whether that ring was sponsored or not, he only wore it once at the airport. The ring is really pretty, I bet it'll sell like crazy.
- Okay, okay, wipe your tears and tell us what you said again, what did you say~?
- Cartier is already a famous brand... what do you mean Kai is going to make that ring sell like crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do you think Cartier rings are like some ice cream you can buy at your local mart? ㅋ
- I love how Kai fans are trying to act so cool about it now when they're the ones who were so adamant it was sponsored at first ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it makes you guys look so sad, stop it ㅠ
- It's so obvious this fan has nothing to say and is just trying to change the subject by calling the ring pretty
- The fact that her comment starts with "Huh?" already makes me feel so bad for her.........
2. [+258, -61] But it's not like there's a recorded audio of the conversation with Cartier, just because you have a call record with it doesn't mean it can serve as evidence. And they're a public couple, who cares if they wear a couple ring? Not like he wore at a fan event, right?
- It's not the fact that they're wearing couple rings that is the problem but the fact that Kai fans were so adamant that it was sponsored and yelling at everyone about it. Well guess out, you guys never had evidence that it was sponsored either. Cartier has never sponsored celebrities anything other than watches.
- Yeah, then where was your evidence that it was sponsored to begin with?
3. [+235, -55] The ring is so pretty. Fools, it's just a wedding band in name, nowadays couple rings and wedding rings have no difference. I want to buy one too.
- I feel so bad for EXO fangirls like her. Look at her trying to change the subject, so sad.
- A soulless comment with no point ㅋㅋ so sad
4. [+121, -28] I'm an EXO fan and fine I'll admit that it was a couple ring so can Kai please leave the group already instead of throwing sh*t all over the group like this. Go leave the group, go get married, go have kids, go live your life. You're already so untalented, never being able to even sing one line to yourself without needing to lip sync it. If not for EXO, how do you think you can make the money you are now with those skills? You think you can do whatever you want? Stay in the group and date too? So shameless
5. [+98, -22] Majority of EXO fans have given up on Kai though. Their mentals were all crushed. They'll go as far as acknowledging his public relationship but wearing a couple ring at a public place where he knows his fans are is just proof that he's not considerate of his fans at all. Why should fans be hurt because of him or why should the other members be affected by his actions?
6. [+94, -16] Kai just doesn't have an ounce of consideration for his fans ㅋ just leave the group and get married
7. [+76, -2] Love how Kai fans are trying to change the subject and acting all cool now that it's proven it wasn't sponsored ㅋ
8. [+56, -12] Well they're even living together, why not get married and have kids soon too
9. [+53, -10] Wow, even if you're in a public relationship, how can you wear a couple ring so confidently in front of your fans like that? That's straight up looking at your fans like they're fools
10. [+45, -3] So funny how all the shields calling it sponsored are now changing their tactics like "they're a public couple, who cares if they wear a couple ring" ㅋ
11. [+33, -2] Amazing Kaijummas. I wonder how they feel having to upvote best replies acting all cool about it when they're not.
12. [+33, -10] First Sulli, now Krystal, the members are just obsessed with men;;;;
13. [+31, -6] Ugh, I'd leave the fandom right away if my favorite idol was acting like this
14. [+22, -3] The first three best replies are so sad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15. [+24, -0] EXO fans changing their stance once facts are being thrown in their faces ㅋㅋㅋ as fast as Udyr