Pann: Breakdown of what happened with G-Dragon's Instagram
The post talks about how G-Dragon's private Instagram was hacked and the hacker leaked his pictures as well as other photos that he liked. Rumors that he accidentally set his account to public were false because Instagram gives you a pop up asking if you really want to do that.
Furthermore, of the leaked pictures, several of them were proven to be photoshopped (more 'evidence' in source):
Dispatch apologized for the misreport.
1. [+166, -5] If you're a fan, I'm sure you were already aware of his private account. He never tried to hide it, he just set it to private it and commented on his friend's photos with it. Even after stuff was leaked once before, he still trusted his fans and everyone kept quiet about it. Fans were satisfied with just reading GD's comments to his friends and it seemed that GD was staying within the lines with that account but all of that was ruined today. He had years of memories on that account and he had to delete it all without a chance to save anything. Give him space to breathe... I hate even resetting my phone to factory, imagine him having to deal with his private life being leaked everywhere and photoshopped pictures claiming lies.
2. [+158, -23] GD's a victim, I don't know why he's getting hate for any of this. Find strength, Jiyong-ah ㅋㅋ I support him more because of the antis
3. [+141, -8] What's up with the downvotes, what's your problem...? What did I expect from people who care more about his dating scandal than the fact that his private life was hacked and leaked ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+76, -1] I bet all the haters thought VIPs would leave the fandom over this but they're mad that we're not. Just because you guys get pissed that your bias gets a girlfriend doesn't mean we will be too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+75, -3] Isn't it creepy how a bunch of photoshopped pictures were put out as soon as his account was hacked?
6. [+57, -5] VIPs don't care at all about the dating rumors
7. [+54, -1] GD's a victim... but now he has to deal with all sorts of weird rumors, photoshopped pictures, sexual harassment... I reckon this might be the first time he regrets becoming a celebrity
8. [+38, -1] The person who hacked his account should be getting the hate, I don't know why GD is
Article: G-Dragon's ambiguous post after dating rumors, "I can't handle people anymore"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,730, -182] What job is there in the world where every aspect of the career is positive? You make money off of exposing your life to the public, it's just something you have to deal with.
2. [+1,172, -169] Just like how your boss isn't allowed to take control of your life at work, it's not fair that GD's private life gets hacked like this and leaked to the world... I really hope GD sues the person who did it
3. [+935, -225] Such a difficult job being a celebrity
4. [+113, -18] Doesn't change the fact that you're still driving a Rolls Royce and a Lamborghini at your age. This is all comes with the territory of your job. Why not just go public with your relationship to begin with?
5. [+92, -23] He's an idiot for even putting so much stuff on there when he knows there's a chance that he can be hacked. I'm not trying to defend the hacker but shouldn't he have at least expected it?
6. [+87, -12] If GD thinks this is hard, then all the other female idols should be insane by now with how much harder they have it
7. [+85, -14] It comes with the territory. Think of the money you make for how little you do as a trade off.
8. [+70, -6] It's not the first time an idol's been hacked, he should've known better.
1. [+934, -49] Sigh... can't imagine how disappointed GD must feel. He's always been known for his fan service. In his interviews, he always talks about how flashy his job as a celebrity is that he feels so empty when he goes home to nothing. I hope he doesn't suffer from depression or anything like that over this... find strength. You're almost in your thirties now, dating is something that should be natural at this age.. no one will hate you for it. A lot of fans are worried and concerned so find strength.
2. [+722, -18] Hacking is a crime. Not only that but his private life was leaked. Please find the hacker.
3. [+647, -17] He's a human being before he is a celebrity, why would you hack his private life like that..
4. [+588, -16] Leave him alone, dating is something natural at his age, there's no need to hack his private account and make it this hard for him. Please take legal action ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+102, -8] At least Big Bang fans are better than some other fandoms... other fandoms get so busy hating on their oppa whenever there's a dating scandal when it's really something that should be celebrated... anyway, please find the hacker. I truly believe celebrities deserve to have a private life.
Article: G-Dragon and Komatsu Nana's dating rumors... YG reps, "We will not check on the private lives of our artists"
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+487, -24] As a fan, I wish they'd just admit it... The more you deny it, the more bad things people start to say about it. Just be like Taeyang and go public, fans will be okay with that.
2. [+450, -23] Ugh, just confirm what needs to be confirmed already
3. [+322, -75] Take legal action against the hacker you useless YG
4. [+37, -1] When YG doesn't confirm something, it means that it's true....
5. [+29, -1] GD has such consistent taste in women~ I bet he'll even marry a Japanese
6. [+27, -8] Imagine if a female idol had dated a right-wing Japanese and smoked marijuana, she would've been exiled already ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but GD's stupid fangirls claim to love him even more after seeing him on 'Infinity Challenge', talk about double standards ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+21, -0] Yeah, as if you can't check it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+18, -1] Just admit it, it's easier on the fans too.. ㅠ GD's too old to be getting any hate for dating now ㅠ
9. [+16, -3] I'm seriously a fan and she's better than Kiko so please just confirm it instead of dragging it out like this. Taeyang's in a public relationship and he's doing just fine.
10 [+14, -4] I'm saying this as a fan but Nana is better than Kiko
Article: 'Invasion of privacy, not Lovestagram reveal' The views towards G-Dragon's dating rumors
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+11,538, -337] Why would you even hack someone's private account anyway;;
2. [+8,932, -259] A private SNS counts as his private life, what else would it be? Legal action should be taken for it
3. [+8,322, -277] Reveal the name of the hacker and take legal action. This is a crime.
4. [+6,384, -242] YG, don't let this one go and please do your job for once
5. [+1,181, -51] It's natural for two single people in their twenties to be dating while hacking is a crime. Please give your artists a space where they can breathe on their own. Are you happy now that he deleted his account full of his own memories? Ba$tards...