Article: Narsha, "Getting married on an island without parents or friends"
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
1. [+293, -36] Hul... I understand not having friends attend but I imagine her parents must feel a bit hurt not getting to attend their own kid's wedding?
2. [+184, -10] Hopefully we won't have journalists following her onto the island to take pictures? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+50, -13] Yeah well they're the two who are going to be living together, no point in having people you've only seen once in your life for the sake of pleasing your parents. I think a wedding enjoyed by just the two of you and promising a brighter future together might be more genuine than something like that.
4. [+15, -8] I'm going to have a small wedding at a resort too but I'll be letting my parents and siblings come... even though it's a small wedding, you have to have your parents and siblings there, no? ㅠㅠ
5. [+13, -10] Shouldn't their parents be there at least?
6. [+11, -12] Isn't the point of a small wedding to cut down on expenses, not your friends or family? I think their parents must feel hurt being excluded from it...
7. [+11, -3] They're adults who are handling it on their own, no point in us giving our opinions..
8. [+10, -8] I don't get why you wouldn't have your parents there though
1. [+4,504, -58] Congrats clap clap clap
2. [+2,753, -75] Congratulations!! Please release a BEG album before you get married!! I miss BEG ㅜㅜ
3. [+2,717, -73] A quiet relationship into marriage ㅎㅎ good to see, congratulations
4. [+1,932, -53] Daebak, congratulations!!!!
5. [+1,450, -43] Finally! Congratulations!
6. [+264, -27] Sometimes having a wedding overseas with just your family is cheaper than renting out a venue in Korea and calling hundreds of people over
7. [+208, -11] A wedding with just the two of them... how romantic ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+172, -6] I don't think people get that it's way more expensive to have a huge wedding at a hotel in Korea with hundreds of guests. Why would you try to put someone down as if they don't have friends to invite or anything? Congratulations to Narsha~
9. [+228, -23] A 6 day stay at the venue they chose is about $5,000 USD for the two of them. There's nothing extravagant about it. You could not hold a wedding in Korea for that much, especially at a hotel. I think it's great that they're having it just between themselves and enjoying a honeymoon right after.