Article: 'Vanity Table' Lizzy, "Now that my contract's about to expire, the CEO doesn't give me any jobs"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+808, -7] Looks like she won't be renewing then
2. [+560, -12] 'Please take care of my vanity table' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a total rip off of 'Please take care of my fridge' ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+518, -10] Just join another agency
4. [+40, -1] I think UEE, Nana, Lizzy, and Raina are going to join different agencies. Who would want to renew with Pledis ㅋㅋ
5. [+40, -4] Pledis has an eye for casting some amazingly pretty kids but the company itself is so bad at doing their jobs. They let their gems roll around in the dirt with other pebbles and rocks.
6. [+30, -11] I wonder how she feels seeing Nana change her life around with some plastic surgery and doing so well now
7. [+27, -4] Oh no... transfer to a better company!
8. [+23, -2] If Lizzy leaves Pledis, we won't be seeing After School or Orange Caramel anymore ㅠㅠ UEE's contract is probably going to expire soon too ㅠ
9. [+18, -3] Man, things really haven't worked out for her either. She should've stuck with 'Running Man' while she was blowing up, that was her chance. I wonder why she left.
10. [+16, -4] It's because he's trying to get rid of you....