Article: [Exclusive] Singer Jung Jun Young shocking lawsuit for sexual assault
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+208, -33] It happened earlier this year?? She's clearly a kkot-baem. If she was sexually assaulted, she should've reported it right away. Why wait and test the waters?
2. [+189, -48] Once again, despite the case still being under investigation, the male celebrity gets his name written up immediately. Female celebrities had their names protected with initials right up to the final judgment but there's no protection of privacy for any male celebrity. They start every article off with his name.
3. [+170, -26] We'll just have to wait for more information. You never know in this world, too many crazy people.
4. [+16, -3] I wonder if she's a kkot-baem?
5. [+12, -3] Not a fan and I don't even know him but I think it's better to write articles after the results are out...
Article: Jung Jun Young reps, "He was already ruled not guilty for sexual assault charges"
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+102, -7] It still could've deeply impacted his image
2. [+43, -10] You still can't deny that the fact that articles went out already has already impacted his image. You really can't judge celebrities by their images anymore.
3. [+42, -5] If he's not guilty, then release the identity of the woman too. Why only the celebrity... it's not fair ㅜㅜ
1. [+2,910, -155] Of course journalists will go and write stuff up without even bothering to check the facts
2. [+1,960, -95] Another instance that reminds me that you really need to date the right person..
3. [+1,628, -69] There are so many sexual assault articles these days that I can't help but not believe the majority of them.
4. [+1,290, -86] What's wrong with everyone lately...
5. [+791, -59] Hul... what the.....
6. [+294, -38] An article with your name written on it can have such a huge detrimental impact on your career... journalists are so thoughtless by just throwing names out there without the facts
7. [+328, -33] It's weird that something that happened so long ago is being brought up now ㅋㅋ he's not guilty but his ex-girlfriend seems up to something too