Article: Jung Chaeyeon's tears "I'm always busy... and it's hard, I have no time to talk to anyone"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+791, -33] But it's better than sitting in your dorm staring at the wall because you have no schedule~
2. [+446, -24] I honestly think it's inhumane how hard Kwang Soo is working her... IOI's comeback is soon too. It's unfair that people are saying she signed up for this when she joined his agency to become an idol. That's the same thing as saying all of you signed up for overtime and weekend work when you applied to work in your companies too. She has no power over her own schedule and it's clear that her agency is showing little to no consideration for her health. They're exerting all the power they have over her and threatening her to quit if she doesn't like it which she obviously can't.
3. [+33, -2] It's just hilarious to me because I know that if she has no schedules and gets to rest at home, she'll come out later crying like "It was so hard not having work" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sigh
4. [+24, -3] It hasn't even been that long since her debut and she's complaining already ㅡㅡ
5. [+23, -2] For celebrities, it's still best to make as much money as you can..
6. [+21, -0] Kwang Soo has always been like that... milks you for all you're worth before ruining you and throwing you aside
7. [+19, -1] She's honestly blessed to even be having this complaint. There are so many unemployed people right now.
8. [+17, -5] Isn't this why she became a singer? To get her face known? There are so many rookies who couldn't even dream of coming on a show like this. Stop whining about it and be grateful for your opportunities...
9. [+16, -1] Isn't this why she auditioned on 'Produce 101'? To become famous and invited on all these shows? ㅋㅋ Why is it that stars start whining when they actually achieve all that they worked so hard for.
10. [+13, -1] The idol market is saturated, you have to work as hard as you can while you're still relevant. You miss that timing and you're forgotten forever. You have no time to be whining and shedding tears over something you should be grateful for.