Article: The TV is playing Jung Chaeyeon every single day
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+1,410, -53] She's being overworked over the little attention that she's getting... Album promotions, a drama, variety shows... her schedule honestly doesn't seem plausible with all of that thrown in there. When does she ever rest?
2. [+958, -28] Her agency needs to realize that quality is more important than quantity. Instead of sticking her on all the shows they can, just focus on something she's good at and help her reach full potential there. The more shows you needlessly put her on, the more she'll just be another passing celebrity in the minds of viewers because there's no time to make an impact. Help on building the quality and worth of your artists. Let her rest and build an impact.
3. [+840, -30] MBK's the type of company that doesn't give you a moment of rest once you start rolling the ball. I remember T-ara said the first year after they got popular, they worked without rest for a year and a half... But then again, that's how stars make money.
4. [+723, -48] Kwang Soo just never knows when to stop with his media play
5. [+136, -9] If you look up MBK, there's actually a considerable list of stars who suffered under them. Jo Sung Mo, Davichi, SeeYa, Turbo, SG Wannabe, etc..
6. [+141, -13] It's good if she earns all the money she deserves for these activities... but this is the infamous MBK we're talking about..
7. [+131, -11] I'm sure Kwang Soo's feeling the fire under his butt considering that all of DIA's songs have been flops one after the other. Now he's just focusing on getting at least Jung Chaeyeon huge... it's honestly so wrong how hard they're working such a young girl.
8. [+135, -32] I see her so often that I'm getting tired of her fast. She always seems to have the same facial expression too. It's not good to overexpose your star like that.
9. [+108, -9] I think she's going to faint one day
10. [+86, -8] It's important that stars take all of the opportunities they can in their window of fame but Kwang Soo just overdoes it... like way overdoes it...
11. [+68, -7] She's doing too much right now. Varieties, dramas, DIA, IOI... four things at once.
12. [+50, -3] For how often I see her on TV, I doubt she gets more than 2-3 hours of sleep a day. I think this article is a good reality check for her agency.