Jessi confesses to breast implants


Article: 'Happy Together 3' Jessi, "I don't want to hide my breast implants" an open confession

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

"I'm a human being too so I read my hateful comments. Most of them are about how my breast implants are so obvious. I paid for them with my own money so why should I have to hide them? There are a lot of people who hide them after getting them done but I find that funny. If you got them done, why not just say it?"

When the other guests said they couldn't tell at all, she said back to the laughter of many, "Then you thought these were real?"

-

1. [+880, -45] Wow, that's really cool of her. Way better than those stars who've obviously had work done but continue to deny it. She's probably the first female celebrity to admit to getting breast implants.

2. [+762, -30] Seo In Young: Are those fake? Jessi: What's it to you whether they're real or fake ㅋㅋㅋ
She really is so cool about it

3. [+670, -25] Better than the kids who deny it to the grave when it's so obviously fake. She's so cool.

4. [+65, -2] Isn't the point of the surgery to show it off? And it's an expensive surgery too, why would you get it just to hide it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you're going to get implants and still hide it, might as well not get it in the first place ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+52, -1] So we were right ㅋㅋㅋ But being honest like this is so much better than lying about it ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+32, -3] She got way too big of implants to hide them

7. [+26, -3] It's not like she could hide them anyway... she got them way too big

8. [+21, -8] Cool???? Why are the best replies calling her cool? Isn't really being cool just not caring at all whether your breasts are big or small and just living confidently as they are???

9. [+19, -5] She couldn't hide them anyway since they're so big

10. [+18, -0] Yeah, everyone could already tell so it'd be foolish of her to deny it anyway

-