Article: 'Car accident' Jackson, moments after his car accident revealed 'pain in the back'
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+716, -5] I wonder what that sasaeng b*tch who caused all of this is thinking to herself right now... "I did this! Now Jackson will surely remember me, right?".... goosebumps
2. [+572, -6] How can you do this and call yourself a fan???? Get better soon, Jackson
3. [+506, -6] Aigoo ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ You are no fan, you are a criminal...!!!
4. [+13, -1] Can't really fault anyone for taking an injured kid all the way to Japan either... if someone asked me if I wanted to go to a Chinese hospital, I'd rather wait 2 hours and go to a Japanese hospital too...
5. [+13, -5] What was their agency thinking not taking him to a hospital right away? They should've canceled his flight ticket and taken him to a hospital first
6. [+12, -0] Chinese sasaengs are beyond anything you can imagine
7. [+11, -0] Sasaeng fans really need psychological help. Their obsession is next level...
8. [+10, -0] Knowing how bright of a person he normally is, seeing him holding onto his back in pain like that... how can you call yourself a fan?
1. [+7,712, -69] Please start making laws for sasaeng fans not only in China but in Korea and South East Asia too, there are a ton everywhere
2. [+6,054, -60] Sasaengs are more like stalkers, the way they follow you around in taxis night and day and wait outside your home...
3. [+3,914, -48] Sasaeng fans are honestly worse than antis, they seem to think they're so important but they're not
4. [+2,946, -72] Seems China has the crazier sasaengs
- I would say 1 EXO fan is on the same level as 10 Chinese fans
- TVXQ, JYJ, and EXO have the worst... I think sasaengs get worse the bigger your fandom is..
- I think Korea is worse ㅋㅋ Don't you remember those cases where one left her period pad at his home, another smeared her female fluid all over his underwear, and another was hiding in his closet
- I remember a little girl was on 'Star King' a long time ago and took a picture with a male idol because she was his fan. His crazy fans started terrorizing her mini-homepage and she eventually ended up committing suicide. To my memory, that was the worst case of stupid fangirl syndrome.
5. [+273, -5] Our Jackson ㅠㅠㅠㅠ How scared he must've been, ugh sasaengs aren't fans!