Article: Hyuna rejects another acting offer "I'll stick to one path"
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+831, -32] I'm proud of her for thinking in such a way. Idols nowadays don't really think of themselves as singers anyway moreso than performers.
2. [+741, -144] Praise her when she deserves it you ugly b*tches. When handsome male idols get acting roles, you all go crazy over it but when a pretty female idol does it, you get all mad.
3. [+579, -289] She's not even good at singing, what "path" is she talking about
4. [+32, -4] The one path where she's stripping and shaking her butt
5. [+27, -6] I wish IU would learn from her. Don't start acting if you don't have a talent in it, and if you've tried it twice already and realized you don't have a talent for it, you should quit.
6. [+23, -2] But Hyuna's not really a singer either
7. [+23, -3] It's good that she's focusing on only one thing but she really needs to improve on her singing
8. [+22, -0] I don't see acting working for her anyway. Her caked on make up and acting all sexy won't cut it in dramas....
9. [+21, -1] But she can't sing either
10. [+18, -1] Hyuna has a baby voice so it'd be awkward if she went into acting. She'd be stuck to a limited range of characters ㅋ and by the way, Hyuna's a rapper. Aren't most of her songs rapping anyway? She doesn't even sing.