Article: [Now it's Sungso Generation] Sungso named the new 'healthy-dol' to follow Seolhyun's path
Source: 10asia via Nate
1. [+479, -39] Don't backstab us later, we have enough Chinese idols doing that already
2. [+418, -140] Chest, thighs, flexibility!!! Her body is so good that it makes her face look even prettier. I don't like stick skinny idols.
3. [+385, -133] What is this load of bull? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A ch*nk is but a ch*nk
4. [+59, -36] So much fanfare over her rhythmn gymnastics routine. Seolhyun isn't even really a healthy-dol anyway, unless you're talking about healthy because she's good at sprinting in short dresses? I'd give that title to SISTAR's Bora though
5. [+53, -15] More like the next media play star to follow Seolhyun's path. I won't be a fan of Chinese idols anymore, I've lost all trust in them after what Victoria pulled.
6. [+52, -14] So much media play about her lately... seems she's getting too much support? Hmm...
7. [+24, -7] Cao Lu, Sungso, Victoria, so many Chinese idols here when the Chinese industry is putting restrictions on Korean celebrities. No matter how pretty these stars are, at least keep some pride.
8. [+21, -9] I remember she said on 'Happy Together' that her dream is to become famous in China like Victoria ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she'll probably leave straight for China after getting a bit popular in Korea
Article: [Now it's Sungso Generation] Cosmic Girls Sungso dominates Chuseok
Source: 10asia via Naver
1. [+1,819, -179] She's just now on the rise to fame, media play like this isn't going to be good for her at all...
2. [+1,340, -175] Oh so she's Chinese
3. [+772, -106] "It's Sungso generation now"? Just because she got a bit famous over Chuseok doesn't mean this type of media play is warranted... she's good but I'm tired of seeing her on the main page now
4. [+258, -38] It makes me uncomfortable to see media play like this just because people have started noticing her;;; if she's really a trend, then she'll naturally garner interest at her own pace, no need to take it this far with media play
5. [+211, -28] So she's Chinese....... seems like a lot of agencies are pushing their Chinese idols while eyeing for the Chinese market right now
6. [+165, -20] We really should be promoting our Korean idols more... but agencies are just trying to promote their Chinese idols because the Chinese market is where the money's at. But look at Victoria, you got her that famous and now she's sinocentric ㅋㅋ
7. [+189, -30] I wouldn't say it's Sungso generation yet...
8. [+157, -23] I wonder if she'll start saying sinocentric things after she gets more popular too?
9. [+127, -15] Fangirls and fanboys need to stop supporting Chinese idols so hard. Look at all that support you gave Victoria and what's she doing now?
10. [+144, -21] This can sound wrong but we already have so many Korean idols who are pretty and have great bodies other than her