Article: Hangeng, "If the opportunity arises, I would like to stand on stage again as a Super Junior member"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+2,020, -15] Screw off, what a load of bullsh*t
2. [+1,747, -22] Are you not making money lately or what
3. [+1,534 -20] What's he going off about
4. [+61, -2] Can we please stop bringing in ch*nks into our industry? We have a ton of handsome bachelors who can sing and dance, why do we keep bringing in ch*nks? If you want the Chinese money so bad, then go and make a Chinese only group, why mix them up with Korean members?
5. [+61, -2] Didn't he pave the path for EXO's traitors and Tasty? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I know that Hangeng was in a much worse situation than EXO and Tasty but betrayal is betrayal; now he wants to come back to Korea and Super Junior?? ㅋ
6. [+51, -4] And who said they would take you back?
7. [+43, -3] I bet their fans must think this is ridiculous...
8. [+41, -3] I'm so sick of Chinese members now... but it seems SM is always sticking in Chinese members somehow for that Chinese money
9. [+34, -3] Is he out of cash? ㅋ
10. [+34, -3] I wonder if he realizes that people didn't like him because he on his own is a charming person but simply because he was a member of Super Junior!!!! Once a traitor, always a traitor.
11. [+29, -3] Leeteuk would be a saint to take him back
12. [+26, -2] No loyalty, uses people according to his needs, runs away like a coward... he was the start of it all