Article: We will protect 'GD'... fans set out to prosecute hate commenters
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+381, -89] Protect him all you want. I'm just so sick of these YG ba$tards, even the CEO. Imagine if a non-celeb had done drugs ㅋㅋ he would've been thrown in jail and branded as trash
2. [+341, -62] These fans will get up in arms over all this but I wonder why they stayed quiet during his marijuana scandal? ㅋ
3. [+263, -36] Only the righteous get acknowledged
4. [+46, -9] Take care of your parents like that...
5. [+43, -7] You guys do realize that GD won't be responsible for your own lives?
6. [+34, -5] So many people with too much time on their hands ㅋㅋ you fans realize that you don't have to do all this? His agency will handle it for him? ㅋㅋ Stop wasting time like this and go give your parents a call. Big agencies like YG will always handle anything that harms their own artist.
7. [+29, -3] Fans acting like this only makes him get more antis ㅋ and who's protecting who right now? ㅋㅋ Ridiculous
8. [+25, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're collecting money to help him?!?! tsk tsk, go buy some ddukbokgi with that money~~~
9. [+22, -2] Fans set out to prosecute hate comments... so where were these fans when GD himself committed a wrong? They stayed quiet then, didn't they?
10. [+22, -3] Stupid fangirls are so funny ㅋㅋㅋ they hate it when their oppa gets hate but they'll turn around and leave hate on another idol ㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+18, -6] Little girls who ride the bus around and trying to protect a guy who drives a lamborghini ㅋㅋ
12. [+17, -5] Pfft ㅋㅋㅋ Spend that money on buying your parents a nice meal. GD has enough money on his own to file lawsuits ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ