Article: Gain, from eyeliner to a pure transformation 'Carnival'
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,306, -83] I love the combination of Kim Eana, Lee Min Soo, and Gain. I love her new concept and all of the songs on her album. Can't wait for part 2.
2. [+992, -82] The queen of concepts delivers again
3. [+779, -67] The drunk blush make up...? She matches it well
4. [+677, -66] You have to give it to her for her singing, how can her voice be so beautiful? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+547, -73] Love her new album. Such ear candy with how many good songs there are aside from just the title track ^^ So happy for your comeback, unni!
6. [+55, -6] If you listen to 'Carnival' with the music video, it's really sad... the song's upbeat but it gives you a really odd, sad feeling.
7. [+63, -11] The music video leaves such a heavy impression on you...
8. [+48, -7] I personally loved 'Bloom' ㅠㅠ She looked like such an elf with her performance and all. 'Irreversible' was good too... There have been a few songs that didn't do quite as well but her voice makes up for it and I know this comeback will be a hit
Article: Gain, "I'm the type to swell up and gain weight if I don't diet, it's different from when I was younger"
Source: Sports Today via Nate
1. [+542, -18] Model Han Hye Jin said it and now Gain said it too and it's true, you really start to gain weight easily once you hit your late twenties ㅠ When I was younger, I could just skip a meal and my stomach would look thinner and I could lose weight just by starving for a day but now I gain weight just by eating one meal ㅠㅠ Dieting is a lifelong assignment...
2. [+365, -8] Once you start to gain weight on the sides of your hips, you can forget about being thin... and when you hit your thirties, you get dizzy if you skip meals and it's hard to exercise because your joints start hurting.. ㅜㅜ I guess this is the reason why adults are always like "back in my day~" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+221, -11] I always thought Gain was the type to never gain weight but she actually looked a bit chubbier last time and it was cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she really must manage her body though, it's good to see! Such a good singer too
4. [+18, -1] Gain's right. In my twenties, I loved working out so I had abs and all but ever since I hit my mid thirties, losing weight is doubly hard even though I still lift weights after work. Before I could hit 6% body fat like it was nothing but now even maintaining 20% is so hard. Dieting makes me feel like passing out and it hurts my joints.
5. [+11, -2] It's really weird how you start to gain weight the minute you hit your mid twenties