FNC confirms first male dance group SF9's debut next month


Article: FNC's first male dance group SF9 confirms debut for October 5th

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+209, -26] Did you get them to study up on their history?

2. [+154, -13] I think FNC is only good up to FT Island, CNBLUE, and AOA...

3. [+160, -29] Feels a lot like an EXO copy ㅋㅋㅋ the logo has an EXO feel too

4. [+68, -7] They, too, shall pass

5. [+98, -18] Tired of idols...

6. [+23, -0] Han Sung Ho you crooked CEO, give your artists the pay they deserve and can afford to live off of. Imagine my surprise when I heard his artists hadn't been paid in 3-5 years.

7. [+22, -0] I guess they won't be paid for the next 5 years either ㅠ I already feel bad for them

8. [+21, -0] Where is N Flying's comeback??? Pissing me off, are N Flying fans nothing to you???

9. [+23, -3] Wouldn't have hurt to get N Flying somewhere before debuting this one, tsk tsk. They can't even manage the ones they already have.

10. [+11, -1] I saw them on DOB and their skills are really lackluster

-