Article: [Exclusive] CL to guest on American talk show 'Late Late Show'... first official activity
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+464, -68] I'm fine with her promoting in America and all but I hate that foreigners are going to get the notion that all Koreans look like Mulan because of her..
2. [+355, -40] Well I hope she's woken up from the misconception that she's some type of leader awakening submissive and docile Asian women... Don't you dare sell your own people like that for the sake of your own fame
3. [+264, -49] I wonder how much money YG slammed onto the show to get her on it...
4. [+39, -16] Her single flopped so hard that it's already kicked off the charts...
5. [+34, -2] I'm smelling something like the Wonder Girls here...
6. [+30, -10] I just feel bad for her, really. She's not completely untalented but she's so full of YG's bullsh*t that she acts like such a tryhard all the time. She's so overconfident in herself when the most important thing in life is knowing where you belong...
7. [+16, -26] She's still better than the keyboard warriors! Do well! Just get rid of some of your tryhard tendencies!!!!!
8. [+14, -4] I asked kids in America if they knew her and none of them knew ㅋㅋㅋ her media play is Psy's 'Gangnam Style' level ㅋㅋ
9. [+14, -4] She's still ugly even after all that plastic surgery. Her face keeps looking weirder.
10. [+14, -11] I wish her success
11. [+11, -0] But has CL ever been that influential on Korean women? Sure she got attention for her unique songs and music videos but her influence wasn't as eye opening enough to awaken Korean women or anything. She really thinks so highly of herself.
12. [+11, -5] She flopped because she tried to copy Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha in America of all places when those two artists are from America