Article: 'Idol Cooking King' Kwanghee overtakes Soyu for the final win... Yook Sungjae comes in at 3rd
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+10,813, -152] Kwanghee's really good at cooking, his dishes looked classy and delicious
2. [+9,131, -154] I felt really bad for Kwanghee since seeing him on 'Infinity Challenge' so it's great to see him so happy like this ㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+7,915, -259] Kwanghee's so likable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+4,138, -497] Kwanghee should just change career paths to cooking
5. [+1,493, -23] This show is so much more fun than shows like 'IAC'. The next time they run this show, they should have the idols practice more and really go all out.
1. [+1,303, -47] It really shows that a person is only truly happy when they're doing something they're genuinely good at... I've never seen him smile this happily, especially not on 'Infinity Challenge' ㅠㅠ
2. [+1,160, -41] It really showed that Kwanghee is not only talented in cooking but also takes it very seriously. He also took care of his labelmate Han Hyeri throughout all of that. The show is doing wonders for his image. I hope to see them again on the show next holiday ㅎㅎ
3. [+988, -34] He showed his class as an MC but his cooking also seemed experienced too!!
4. [+65, -3] Kwanghee has also been an MC on a cooking show for a long time too
5. [+44, -2] He's on an EBS cooking show. I bet he learned a lot while looking over the chef's shoulders.
Article: 'Idol Cooking King' miss A fei, talent recognized by a chef "She's really good"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+323, -29] A Chinese rotten with sinocentrism...
2. [+223, -21] Screw off ch*nks
3. [+187, -23] She's been on every cooking show and she's always performed poorly on them...
4. [+25, -0] Fei... that ch*nk who wrote on her SNS that China does not deserve to get any smaller?
5. [+20, -0] She still hasn't left Korea yet?
Article: Twice Momo "What's a 'suran' (poached egg)? Oh no I failed"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+589, -68] She's a foreigner ㅡㅡ it's understandable that she wouldn't know what that word is
2. [+534, -44] I bet a lot of Korean kids don't know what that word means either?
3. [+34, -12] Even Korean kids don't know that word, how would a Japanese like Momo know it...
4. [+26, -11] She's a foreigner, understandable that she doesn't know it
5. [+22, -7] I'm Korean myself and I don't know what a 'suran' is