Article: 'IAC' BTS and EXID win combined... the generation change of athletic-dols is complete
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+3,672, -218] Good job guys ㅠㅠ hopefully you don't have to attend the next recording ㅎ
2. [+2,110 -137] The winning team in the co-ed relay was dominating. A shame about the male match and the difference in ability between the female match was huge
3. [+1,794 -165] BTS, EXID, Youngji, Melody Day, Snooper, good job to everyone!
4. [+2,104 -276] BTS dominates in relay!! Hopefully their prize for winning isn't another 'IAC' appearance... great job to all the idols! Here's to hoping that the show will be taken off air! Sungso today, though, daebak!
5. [+1,655, -249] Grats BTS
1. [+363, -6] Why doesn't the show just cut down on the number of categories and all in on a few of the main ones instead of editing out all of the idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this show is turning into a competition of which idol is the least cut ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+308, -4] Why bother calling all of the idols when you're only going to show the popular ones? They sat there suffering all night without even getting a chance to be on TV..
3. [+233, -11] And who's responsible for their safety?
4. [+11, -0] You guys don't get it... the idols are nothing but consumer products to the producers. They use them in all of the categories and just pick what's most useful to them. Their hard work? Their time? None of that matters to them. Their injuries? Nope. If you don't want your stars to get hurt, you have to demand that the show gets taken off air.
5. [+7, -0] I hate this show because it's so dangerous. The stupid fangirls and fanboys need to step up and boycott it but they're the ones carrying top quality DSLR cameras into the stadium every year to take pictures. The fans need to protest it for them to listen.
Article: 'IAC' Twice Sana and BTS Jimin #1 popularity chosen by idols
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+263, -25] Sana is really pretty
2. [+223, -20] Sana's so adorable
3. [+208, -36] The male idols better not hit on our Sana
4. [+33, -10] The majority of women in their teens and twenties know about BTS. Just because you ajusshis don't know about them doesn't mean you should get mad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you ajusshis don't need to know about them anyway ㅜㅜ
5. [+30, -12] Boy groups really have flopped if you compare to the influence boy groups had 10 years ago. Sure stupid fangirls nowadays have all their oppas memorized but I doubt there's a boy group now that's as popular nationwide as groups like Big Bang and 2PM used to be. Ever since 2010, which boy group besides EXO has made it that far? BTS seems popular but honestly how many people do you think would know about a kid named Jimin other than his stupid fangirls?
Article: 'IAC' Twice Mina, an unexpected mistake turns into a sea of tears
Source: Starin via Nate
1 [+494, -53] Mina has such a classy aura to her
2. [+421, -38] The members looked so close to one another, the way they were crying together after it ended. Eric Nam looked cool consoling her too. Mina did well, she showed effort and her body line looked great.
3. [+362, -41] Mina did well, it's just that she couldn't perform up to what she practiced. I hope that the interviews are kept to Eric Nam from now on, he has such great way of relating to people.
4. [+38, -14] Felt bad when Twice cried with her...
5. [+30, -9] Breaks my heart more knowing that she practiced so hard for this ㅠㅠ but our Mina looks gorgeous even while crying
Article: 'IAC' rhythm gymnastics, WJSN Sungso takes a dominating #1 win
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+478, -23] She learned dance for over 10 years and I could tell. Her body line looked pretty and she was good.
2. [+470, -67] She's a hundred times better than those stick skinny girls on Instagram with fake boobs and Gangnam faces
3. [+382, -27] She's really pretty.... the new body queen
4. [+63, -7] She wouldn't compare to any real gymnastics athlete but her flexibility is definitely better than the average person
5. [+20, -1] Sungso's talented enough to pursue gymnastics in China, I feel like she made the wrong decision to come to Korea, what a waste of her talents