Article: [Exclusive] YG "We will pour it out in the second half of the year" an organized look at their expected schedule
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+149, -3] YG basically has nothing planned for the rest of the year
2. [+124, -4] Don't fall for it.......... It's YG..........
3. [+96, -6] YG's known for lying... always lying about something being released before postponing it for quality control issues.. ㅋㅋ
4. [+13, -1] Why is it so hard for them to put out albums in order on their scheduled dates?
5. [+10, -0] What a liar
6. [+8, -0] YG's basically going to act like they're going to release stuff for the rest of the year but never actually release it
7. [+7, -1] It's going to be hilarious if nothing's released after this alleged schedule~
8. [+4, -0] I'd rather believe a cult than believe anything YG says
1. [+1,383, -30] Can't trust this...
2. [+1,047, -19] Never trust YG until it's actually released...
3. [+891, -25] A company as big as them is lying all the time so they've lost their trust ㅠ
4. [+192, -4] There are only 4 months left in the year but Yang Hyun Suk's acting like there are 8 months left ㅋㅋㅋ Yeah, I don't believe you~
5. [+172, -14] What happened to Winner's EXIT annual project ㅡㅡ give us X
6. [+158, -13] YG said this during their last hiatus and screwed over both their artists and their fans. Out of their EXIT project, only the E has been released. Stop acting like you're going to put out X and make it harder on the members.
7. [+141, -12] Shouldn't the first releases coming up be Big Bang's official album and Winner's X album? I'm getting high blood pressure from YG. It's so obvious that YG tacked on Winner at the end because they know that fans are going to throw a fit if they don't ㅋㅋ Not that I believed YG would actually go through with Winner's EXIT plan but at least put out two if you can't follow through with four ㅋㅋ Please stop opening your mouths. I feel like all YG spends their time thinking about is how to piss off their fans.
8. [+206, -15] This type of media play from YG makes me feel like throwing out. Winner still has XIT releases to go but YG tacks on Winner's name at the end like anything will come of it. It's honestly exhausting as a fan to be even leaving comments like this.