Article: 'Moon Lovers' IU to the Goryeo dynasty, fate begins with Lee Jun Ki and Kang Ha Neul
Source: News 1 via Naver
1. [+6,751, -919] Too many acting holes in this drama
2. [+4,928, -497] Lee Jun Ki was amazing at the end
3. [+6,095, -1,020] IU's facial expressions were so awkward, why were there so many zoom ins on her
4. [+3,299, -184] Lee Jun Ki's grabbing this drama by the horns and hard carrying it ㅜㅜ and this is also the first time the other actors are shooting a historical drama so they're awkward too..
5. [+5,536, -948] I can't stand the way IU opens her eyes up so wide, it's so awkward. It's the exact same style from 'Best' and 'Yi Sun Shin'
6. [+2,695, -222] IU gets so damn lucky with the co-stars she works with. Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Jun Ki... meanwhile Lee Jun Ki never has any luck with co-stars from Lee Yoobi to IU...
7. [+3,804, -636] Why is the lead IU...
8. [+2,435, -252] I honestly have no ill feelings towards IU but this is so wrong... her acting, visuals, just none of it work...
Article: 'Moon Lovers' 120 minutes of crazy perfection, this is more like a movie than a drama
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+652, -65] Do you honestly think that?
2. [+785, -113] All of the cast other than Lee Jun Ki and Kang Ha Neul have nothing but comments criticizing their acting but all of those articles have been taken down ㅋㅋ so why did you cast IU? ㅋㅋ If you're going to cast someone who can't act, at least cast a visual then. I really don't get why someone who's good at singing is forcing her way into acting so hard... People like Hyuna and GD have made it clear that acting is not for them and I guess knowing where you belong and don't belong is a skill in and of itself
3. [+402, -39] The cinematography was amazing... but that was it
4. [+471, -71] Perfect? ㅋㅋㅋ There was nothing but crappy acting ㅋㅋ Lee Jun Ki was the only one putting in work, what perfection are you talking about ㅋㅋㅋ IU, please never act again. I mean that genuinely. Not only are your visuals crap but so are your acting skills.
5. [+341, -31] What happened to that article where everyone was commenting about how bad the acting was...
1. [+1,484, -141] I still don't get why IU keeps trying to act and why dramas still use her as leads
2. [+1,211, -55] Find strength Jun Ki hyung
3. [+1,169, -110] The original Chinese version's female lead was so pretty... but the Korean remake.. not only is her visual an issue but she seems to think acting is just opening your eyes up super wide while reading out of a textbook ㅠㅠ
4. [+182, -27] All bad at acting aside from Lee Jun Ki and Kang Ha Neul. I don't know what Baekhyun's doing and this is the worst I've seen IU. She doesn't match a historical drama at all, especially not her voice..
5. [+127, -10] I'll give IU a pass since her character is transferred from modern times to the past but what about Baekhyun? He's worse than Onew from 'Descendants of the Sun' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+106, -27] Why is Baekhyun acting? SM's seriously sticking in their idols where they don't belong. This is the second most shocking performance since Onew.
1. [+1,760, -137] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yeah, just keep this drama for exporting to China ㅋㅋㅋ it's perfect for that
2. [+1,553, -101] There was so much promo for this drama but it's basically just another dating plot under the guise of a historical drama
3. [+1,254, -134] Boring from the start ㅋㅋㅋ it's not living up to expectations ㅜㅜ going to back to watching 'Gurumi'
4. [+206, -22] Please do something about IU's eyeliner ㅋㅋ is this really a historical drama? Everyone is so bad aside from Lee Jun Ki
5. [+190, -32] IU's visuals or the way she talks don't match a historical concept at all
1. [+597, -28] Aigoo, the true bad actors were Baekyhuna nd IU ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+565, -18] It's honestly laughable... find strength Lee Jun Ki...
3. [+51, -0] The only way to save this tragedy is to turn Baekhyun's character mute in the drama
4. [+44, -1] Out of all the actresses they could've chose in Korea.....;;;;
5. [+34, -2] Please cut down on Baekhyun's lines...
6. [+31, -1] I don't know who that boy is but he's going to go down in history for his crappy acting. Daebak bad;;;;
7. [+31, -0] Baekhyun ㅋㅋ "You!!! Youuuu!!! Shiiiik!" About as shocking as Yunho, Kim Hyun Joong, and Dongho's bad acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+27, -3] Baekhyun's acting.... ㅠㅠ