Article: Tiffany's vague apology, did she really 'deeply' reflect?
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+2,608, -67] It's just impossible to shield this ㅋㅋ even Kinddokkang can't compare to this
2. [+2,237, -64] Looks like she still doesn't know Korean that well, now let's get her off of 'Slam Dunk' first of all
3. [+2,092, -45] I really am curious what she was thinking
4. [+207, -10] I saw foreigners leaving comments like "I love Tiffany' ㅡ.ㅡ even some comment relays saying give her strength ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you know what's even more embarrassing? That there were some Koreans commenting that too... how about all of you just screw off out of the country too?
5. [+186, -11] The issue isn't her apology or whether she's reflecting... the issue is why she's still in Korea. Leave.
6. [+173, -4] There are already rumors that this apology is a default one that you can buy off of Happy Campus for $5k. At least Jimin wrote a sincere apology, Tiffany's is just hopeless and not sincere at all.
7. [+164, -11] Can we please make it a law prohibiting foreigners from becoming celebrities in our country
8. [+158, -6] Does she have nothing in that head of hers except thoughts about plastic surgery and luxury bags? She probably thinks she's some hot shot without realizing that she's absolutely nothing on her own without her group zzz
9. [+139, -2] Koreans are actually being so nice about this when it's something severe enough to blow SM's building up over
10. [+110, -0] Tiffany OUT! Her reflection and apology are unwanted! Get off 'Slam Dunk' and show responsibility for what you did!
Article: Public still angered over Tiffany's controversy despite apology
Source: The Fact via Nate
1. [+1,208, -14] There's no way that she didn't know because she's American. Her fans told her ahead of time and then she went ahead and still put up another confederate flag. It's a joke, really. She took her fans for idiot pigs.
2. [+986, -32] Tiffany needs to leave 'Slam Dunk'
3. [+910, -17] Tiffany never matured past her teenage years, she's still just as airheaded as ever. Reflect and mature, will you?
4. [+96, -3] Her fans have begun shielding her by saying she can leave 'Slam Dunk' ㅋㅋㅋ you realize this issue won't be resolved with her just leaving a show?..
5. [+76, -0] She already went through this scandal 7 years ago so she's well aware of it. When SNSD released 'Genie', they had to produce another set of their album jacket pictures because it featured kamikaze planes. There's no way she wasn't aware of such issues. As if the Japanese flag on our liberation day wasn't enough, she threw in the confederate flag too... ㅡㅡ I truly do wonder if she did it on purpose because she wanted out of the industry. Just the worst, most idiotic thing you can possibly do. Farewell.
6. [+58, -1] Exile her. She has nothing but rocks in that huge head of hers.
7. [+42, -1] I'd let it pass if she put it up as a mistake but so many fans warned her ahead of the liberation day and yet still went ahead and put up another Japanese flag as if telling everyone a big f*ck you
8. [+41, -0] This b*tch just took the entire nation for fools. Despite all the fans who warned her, she still went ahead and did something so despicable. Kick her from the country.
9. [+39, -0] I really just want her to screw off
10. [+35, -0] Public rage won't rest until she issues a proper apology. One of the most important things to Koreans is patriotism so of course the public is enraged when she touched one of the most sensitive issues. Why is patriotism so important to us? We all know why. It angers us to see a foreigner make a joke out of it!