Article: [Exclusive] Tiffany won't be attending SM's 20th anniversary Hawaii trip... "For reflection"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+2,722, -104] Instead of reflecting in this way, how about you rewrite your apology letter by actually using the words 'liberation day' and 'confederate flag'. As if enraging the entire nation wasn't enough, you screwed over your fans who've been supporting you for so long. Public sentiment wouldn't have gotten this bad if you had at least written a proper apology in the first place.
2. [+2,501, -220] Shouldn't she be retiring from the industry, not just reflecting?
3. [+2,191, -153] Tiffany out!!
4. [+171, -25] Of course she should be sitting out...
5. [+126, -11] Screw reflection, I don't want to see this crazy b*tch traitor on our TVs at all
6. [+121, -11] Kick her out!!
7. [+106, -3] Look at SM media playing as if she's doing some huge reflection just because she isn't attending their pathetic little company trip;;; She should instead be rewriting her insincere apology. If you took her name out of that apology, you'd have no idea who wrote it or what the apology was for. The fact that she did something exile-worthy and is still thinking a reflection is all that it takes must mean that she has intentions of coming back.
8. [+91, -6] I really don't understand. If she really did make a 'mistake', then she should've at least opened a press conference at the airport or something and pinpointed what her mistakes were and claim that she's going to reflect over them. Sure she would've gotten a lot of hate but time would've solved the rest. Why did she instead apologize the way that she did? A handwritten letter without any details of what she did. If her apology was genuine at all, the scandal would've been resolved but she actually made the entire situation worse.
9. [+89, -4] SM's calling it a reflection just because she isn't attending their Hawaii party? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+61, -3] She actually should go to Hawaii and cry for all of the Japanese soldiers who lost their lives at Pearl Harbor