Article: "Dreamy gaze" Ahn Sohee's chic yet dreamy look
Source: Dispatch via Nate
1. [+527, -56] I honestly thought people were taking it too far with all the hate she was getting over 'Train to Busan' but I saw the movie recently and changed my mind. Her acting really was so bad, everything from her pronunciation to her tonality was off.
2. [+498, -50] Can't sing... can't act... did she save a country in her previous life to get this far...?
3. [+425, -55] Please stop acting...
4. [+43, -14] How can anyone compare her to Sulli? At least Sulli's pretty, Sohee's straight up ugly.
5. [+37, -6] Park Jin Young worked his magic with her. Sure she looks different but I have no idea how she made it this far with those looks and those skills
6. [+36, -9] Please don't act again... I saw 'Train to Busan' and just.. sigh
7. [+31, -4] Everything about her career just feels wrong... In regular society, it's alright to not be super skilled and get by on average skill but she's a celebrity, you can't get by on being average. If she has no talent, then she needs to at least be witty enough with her variety skills but all I remember her from variety shows is her acting shy... there's always something unnatural about her. There are so many other stars who are better actors, singers, and dancers.. it's just sad that she doesn't seem to realize the reality of her situation.
8. [+28, -4] I watched 'Train to Busan' and she was honestly better than Suzy... It always annoyed me how her fans would call her cringeworthy, crappy acting on 'Uncontrollably Fond' as good or goddess-like but Sohee gets a ton more hate even when she's better than her
9. [+24, -10] Sohee during her 'omona' days was bigger than the current 'Shy Shy Shy' or 'Pick Me' craze... but she's so average now that she's among other actresses.
10. [+16, -3] The icon of no talent