Article: SM and KeyEast form strategic partnership
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
1. [+327, -31] Lee Soo Man, the godfather of idols, and Bae Yong Joon, the original Hallyu star. Just their names alone hold so much power in the industry.
2. [+294, -27] Getting super powerful now
3. [+84, -17] Every single drama with an SM idol in it has flopped. Nowadays dramas are refusing SM investment just so they can reject casting their idols. Now SM seems to be partnering up with KeyEast by investing money so that they can stick their idols as package deals in there. What a shame...
4. [+28, -21] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now we'll be seeing Kim Soo Hyun in all of the stupid dramas and movies SM produces ㅋㅋ imagine the collaborations between crappy actors Lee Yeon Hee and BoA with Kim Soo Hyun ㅋㅋ.. also looking forward to seeing Yunho, Changmin, and L's crappy acting as lead roles too
5. [+25, -14] F*ck, as if SM wasn't already sticking their idols everywhere, now it's going to get worse
6. [+20, -10] A strategic plan to stick their idols in even more dramas?
7. [+12, -4] YG and CJES are taking in all of the big name actors so I bet SM has been feeling left behind. KeyEast is in an awkward situation too with all of their top names leaving. Their rookies like Kim Soo Hyun and Park Seo Joon are the ones keeping the company afloat. I think the two companies were thirsty for the same thing and found what they needed in each other.
8. [+10, -8] We will one day see the day where Kim Soo Hyun stars in an EXO music video