Article: 'Slam Dunk' reps, "We have decided to take Tiffany off of the show over her flag controversy"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+2,397, -68] I was her fan but she has no excuse for this. If only she had used her brain for a few seconds before posting something like that. The fact that this comes after Sunny put up the Korean flag on independence day and Seohyun put up the Korean flag on memorial day, all of that has gone down the drain because you couldn't stop to think for a few minutes before posting. Reflect hard over this.
2. [+1,998, -50] Good decision by the PD, Tiffany needs to reflect more
3. [+1,748, -63] I don't get why celebrities are still using SNS...
4. [+181, -10] She was fired as IPKN's CF model, a news channel openly ridiculed her, and now she's being taken off of her main TV show... I hope she feels it to the bone just how sensitive of an issue she messed with. I'm sure she's made enough money to live off of for the rest of her life so I hope she takes this opportunity to retire for good. I liked her too, which is a shame...
5. [+180, -15] It's not only 'Slam Dunk' but all of the industry that she needs to be kicked from. If she wants to be a celebrity so bad, she should go be one in Japan.
1. [+20,746, -886] Not like she was on half the show anyway because she always had overseas schedules
2. [+17,850, -742] ㅋㅋ I don't even know why SM thought it was a good idea to hold a concert in Japan on liberation day. Lee Soo Man is so greedy for money, I swear.
3. [+13,958, -721] ㅎ They managed to save the show, the best decision they could've made
4. [+12,799, -681] Of course she should be taken off
5. [+3,329, -159] Not like Tiffany had much screentime anyway because she was barely on the show
Article: SM, "Tiffany is deeply reflecting... we will do our best to make sure this doesn't happen again"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+1,568, -47] There have actually been a lot of other celebrities who have gotten into scandals over the confederate flag but Tiffany really got hit hard with it. Damn, she really did ruin her career over SNS. I haven't seen someone ruin themselves so miserably like she did. I hope she does reflect and lets this be a good lesson.
2. [+1,367, -39] If I were an idol agency CEO, I'd just have one official group SNS account and never let anyone use it for private purposes. You can use SNS properly 100 times but it only takes 1 mistake for it to ruin everything.
3. [+1,177, -69] Tiffany, sometimes a lack of knowledge can be a crime in itself. Please reflect thoroughly.
4. [+149, -5] Lee Soo Man, you're an issue too. Does he think SM has no responsibility in this???? Did he really want to schedule a concert in Japan on liberation day???? It's because of decisions like yours that makes your kids think that August 15th is no special day
5. [+145, -31] Shut that mouth SM, you're the one who scheduled a concert in Japan on liberation day
1. [+5,873, -138] SM's rich enough, why not hire a famous history teacher... put in a history lesson segment for your trainees
2. [+4,624, -107] Considering how many previous scandals there have been regarding this, I expected SM to have had measures in place already to prevent this from happening in the first place
3. [+5,095, -367] Is SM not going to apologize for having a concert in Japan on the day before liberation day?
4. [+4,568, -261] SM is just at fault for holding a concert in Japan on liberation day
5. [+915, -18] Prevent this from happening again? Yeah, because we know SM is so good at that with how many times Kangin has gotten himself into the same crime
Article: Tiffany's controversy, will leaving her show and an apology be enough to end it?
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+523, -32] Just screw off. Take yourself and all of the other foreigners in our country with you and just screw off...
2. [+510, -68] Her apology letter was a complete joke too...
3. [+478, -70] She drew a heart on her apology note and she calls that an apology?!
4. [+91, -13] "End to this controversy?" There's no end to this, screw off to Japan or your own country and don't ever think of making another cent in our country again ^^ I liked Tiffany too but wow the impact an image of a celebrity has... sigh
5. [+67, -28] This is just the beginning, don't be silly, there's no "End to this ㅋㅋㅋ