Article: 'Infinity Challenge' did they suffer racism at LA?... scene with racist gesture against Asians
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+363, -10] There are attention wh*res everywhere in the world it seems
2. [+181, -9] There are racist people no matter what country you go to. I wouldn't consider it racism but our country laughed over lowly racist gags just a few years ago too.
3. [+121, -6] That kid behind Jung Jun Ha right there? He looks like an idiot
4. [+14, -2] So why go all the way to a foreign country to do idiotic things? Who in the world thinks eating spaghetti on a rollercoaster is supposed to be funny? I really don't get why they went all the way to America to shoot that?
5. [+12, -5] Just ignore him
6. [+11, -0] Aigoo, that kid should look in the mirror before he puts anyone else down.. tsk tsk
7. [+11, -4] Well it's not like riding the rollercoaster is anything to be crying about, what an international embarrassment
8. [+8, -0] That kid looks like an idiot, does he wanna die ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+8, -0] It's okay, we can make fun of white people back for how fast they begin to age and look old
10. [+7, -5] Not sure why we're getting mad when we're just as racist...