Article: 'Lawsuit over common-law marriage annulment' Park Yoohwan reps, "The court will determine the truth"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+481, -20] Brothers getting in trouble right after the other ㅋㅋㅋ proves once again that you should never judge someone by how they look
2. [+367, -13] This household... sigh... I have no words
3. [+251, -8] How did these brothers end up like this...
4. [+200, -10] What is wrong with these brothers
5. [+98, -7] I remember when Park Yoochun's scandal broke out, people were worried for his brother saying it's going to affect his acting career too ㅋㅋㅋ but they're the same class in the end so I guess there's nothing to worry about ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+55, -3] Couldn't you at least stay quiet...
7. [+51, -2] I felt bad for the parents when Park Yoochun's scandal happened... and I'm sorry to say this but now that his own brother is in a scandal too, I'm beginning to wonder how their parents even raised them...
8. [+69, -9] Quite the scandalous year for the brothers..
Source: Naver + Naver
1. [+584, -15] Both these brothers acting up tsk tsk
2. [+391, -10] Not a quiet day for this family
3. [+247, -6] Hul so what happened was that there's a woman Park Yoohwan lived with without getting married or registering their marriage and when Park Yoohwan wanted to stop living with her, she filed a lawsuit asking for psychological compensation
4. [+152, -10] The epitome of bad upbringing
5. [+115, -6] Sorry to say this but you can't fool blood
6. [+33, -2] So young but already involved in a common-law marriage... sigh. What would you expect from the dongsaeng when his hyung is no better, what do you think he grew up seeing and learning? Furthermore, he's not even a good actor. He has a lisp, his face is whatever, he got this far thanks to his hyung's support but now his private life is revealed... how hopeless. When the water trickling from the top is polluted, there's no way you can expect the water at the bottom to be clean.
1. [+2,032, -36] Aigoo~ the hyungs are just flying about in scandals~
2. [+1,575, -30] Such brave brothers..
3. [+643, -22] If he's Park Yoochun's little brother, then he must not even be that old yet and he's already involved in a common-law marriage? How many years have they even been living together? That household, what a mess..
4. [+579, -8] What is up with these brothers~~
5. [+563, -15] A mess of a family
6. [+479, -17] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Causing scandals is just in their blood it seems
7. [+426, -15] Neither of them seem to know how to manage their private lives
8. [+329, -9] Such irresponsible brothers
Source: Nate + Nate
1. [+104, -1] The rebellion of the brothers
2. [+96, -5] Just how did the parents raise them that both of them are acting up like this?
3. [+65, -1] Such a variety of scandals for these brothers...
4. [+15, -1] So one guy got caught in the bathroom with a woman while the other's basically in a common-law marriage... will you two stop driving a nail through your mother's heart?
5. [+13, -1] Just daebak... how do they expect their parents to go out on the streets?
6. [+58, -0] And what's this...
7. [+49, -0] At least the brothers are loyal, they have each other's backs
8. [+45, -0] ????
9. [+11, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew he would get into a scandal too. He's 5 years younger than Park Yoochun but he's definitely not any more naive. Anyone who's been a fan of TVXQ for a while would know that Park Yoochun covered up for a lot of the scandals Park Yoohwan used to cause.