[Pann] What do idol fanpage admins actually do in real life?

Pann: Am I the only one curious about the identity of fanpage admins??? 

"Just a male idol fan here but I'm curious and have no where to ask ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder what jobs fanpage admins have to be able to have the time to follow all their schedules and take their pictures with super expensive cameras. And to attend all their fan meets, you have to buy a ton of albums to get a ticket to get in. Are they just super rich unemployed people...? And I know this is mean to say but I noticed a lot of the fanpage admins are really fat and ajumma-ish...? Of course not all of them but what do they all do...???"

1. [+172, -5] My unni knows a lot of people in that area and she said they're well off. They usually come from families who own businesses or real estate ㅋㅋㅋ they don't really have any special jobs or anything because their families make enough money for them to just live off of for the rest of their lives so they can go and do whatever they like, which is following idols around. A lot of their camera equipment and lenses cost more than import cars...

2. [+121, -1] I'm curious about their jobs too. I know they can make good money by printing and selling the idol pictures they take but it still has to be hard to live off of. I wonder if they just come from rich families?

3. [+72, -0] I just want to know how they take such high quality pictures at concerts without getting caught

4. [+47, -68] I find them pathetic actually

5. [+45, -0] They're from rich families. I knew a fanpage admin and she's 28 years old and just follows idols around all day but she's unemployed while living at the Lotte Castle in Busan. She then bought an officetel in Seoul just so she could follow her idols easier ㅋ I am quite jealous of that..

6. [+40, -3] Not all of them are rich, the majority are just your average people with jobs. What most of us don't know is that they each single admin doesn't follow every single idol schedule ㅋㅋㅋ They usually work in groups and whoever's available that day will go to the schedule and share the pictures she takes. Same thing with fan signings... not everyone buys an album to get in, it's just whoever's available that day within their group. As for camera equipment, you can buy high quality cameras on credit without needing to be rich. Some people think that they make a lot of money from selling the photos but it's actually not worth it at all considering all of the investment, time, and energy it requires to take those pictures. Some people even need to take weeks off of their jobs without pay to attend schedules. The ones who really make money off of idols are the artists who draw fan merchandise and such since there's not such a heavy expense or time commitment.

7. [+30, -0] The chief at my friend's company is a fanpage admin ㅋㅋㅋ Usually fanpage admins are one of the three: unemployed but rich, working but has to take time off their job to follow schedules, or sells fan merchandise to pay for their expenses. But usually fanpage admins will put whatever they make from selling their photos back into investing for more photos. They spend more out of pocket for birthday presents and stuff too for idols.

8. [+29, -1] It really is true that you have to be rich to be a fan though... I went to an auction for my singer's merchandise before and I couldn't even dare buy anything with all the high prices being called so I was shocked when I saw that one of the highest prices was a student wearing a school uniform. She paid in cash, too... I wonder how much she gets in allowance to be able to afford that.

9. [+21, -0] I heard the English teacher at my school runs an INFINITE fan page ㅋㅋ

10. [+19, -0] Ugh, I wish I was rich enough to be unemployed and just run a fanpage full time...

11. [+12, -1] They're usually rich unemployed people but I take a step back and realize how pathetic it is that their job is to take pictures of kids and sell them for money

12. [+11, -0] Majority of fanpage admins are sasaengs

-