Pann: What AOA's been up to lately has been posted on Daum
"FNC contacted history teacher CHoi Tae Sung after AOA's scandal"
At a lecture he was giving, he mentioned that FNC had contacted him for history lessons. He said that while the scandal is unfortunate as AOA are role models to the youth, he doesn't think it's something they deserve as much hate as they are getting over.
After AOA's scandal and ending their 'Good Luck' promos early, they haven't gone on any radio shows, sat in on history lectures, and have stayed off of SNS. FNC doesn't manage their artist's SNS accounts, so AOA has been voluntarily reflecting.
1. [+172, -6] I like how they're handling this. They wrote a proper apology and are actually being proactive about learning history, especially with that fan account someone shared of seeing Jimin on the plane. I hope they learn well and never let this happen again.
2. [+141, -25] Jimin makes me realize what it means to be the bigger person
3. [+136, -6] And in her apology, you can tell that she actually means what she said because she doesn't use words like "unintentionally"
4. [+55, -0] Had no idea that Tiffany would be the reason why people adjust their standards on AOA. I always thought AOA was getting way too much hate than they deserved but Tiffany's scandal has actually brought to light how much more genuine and sincere AOA's apologies were by comparison. Tiffany has become AOA's savior and the nation's enemy.
5. [+52, -1] It's not only Jimin and Seolhyun who've stayed off SNS but all of the members... They only left a post for their 4th anniversary and kept quiet. I think people are more forgiving because it's so obvious that they're working hard to reflect.
6. [+42, -1] As a Seolhyun fan, I'm so glad that they're actually working to learn and improve. I always knew that their scandal wasn't something to shield so I'm glad that they're working on it and showing things that can help recover their image ㅜㅜ antis really won't have anything to say about this
7. [+38, -2] Yup, I'm also finding them likable again too
8. [+34, -2] I really do think AOA is setting an example to other celebrities of how to handle scandals. I hope they've matured out of this as well.
9. [+23, -0] I like that they're reflecting and working hard. I support them.
10. [+19, -0] Now that's what I call a genuine act of reflection ㅎㅎ I'll be supporting AOA in the future