Pann: The reality of Black Pink's visuals
1. [+186, -93] For a group that Hyun Suk spent 5 years media playing, it turns out they all have plastic faces with stage performances that are nothing but filled with AR so you can barely hear their actual voices or skills
2. [+150, -54] I really don't get why YG media plays their visuals so much. They're certainly charming but I wouldn't call their visuals daebak or anything.
3. [+109, -89] They're ugly, that's why they have so many fans on Pann ㅋㅋ
4. [+74, -3] Jisoo's pretty though
5. [+67, -35] I guess it's true that you've made it if you get hated on Pann ㅋ
6. [+61, -4] Lisa definitely got her nose done though...
7. [+50, -2] Where's Jisoo's picture? Or is there nothing about her to hate?
8. [+46 -11] I still super love them, who cares as long as their fans think they're pretty ㅋㅋ
9. [+37, -6] It's okay, it's the current state that matters to me
10. [+35, -2] Don't most idols go through a visual management process before their debut? I'm sure they lost weight and changed their make up style too
Article: 'Inkigayo' Black Pink continues to surprise with each stage... YG's rookie with crazy perfection
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+444, -95] But are they really that popular? It's only YG's stupid fangirls who are into them, the majority don't even know who they are
2. [+326, -53] Inkigayo's exclusive artist
3. [+261, -62] Just weird
4. [+26, -11] Don't care even an ounce
5. [+25, -7] As always, written by YG's exclusive media outlet OSEN ㅋㅋ
6. [+17, -3] YG's first ever lip sync idol...
7. [+15, -3] Is Black Pink really considered perfect? Or maybe it's just me but their gestures, their vocals, their choreography is all just awkward looking and unstable..
8. [+15, -25] All you old farts may not know them but Black Pink is totally popular at my school. They're still #1 on digital sites like Melon and all the students at my school go around singing barabarabarabam~ ㅋㅋㅋ Don't think that they're not popular because you ajummmas and ajusshis don't know them ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+14, -6] I don't find them any more special than the other girl groups other than the YG label
10. [+14, -19] 'Whistle' and 'Boombayah' combined 45 million views on YouTube, they're definitely the hottest stars. And especially considering that they're getting hated on Nate, that really must mean they've made it.