Article: Standing Egg, "Suspicions of sajaegi? We understand why people would think that"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+4,827, -146] Standing Egg has a lot of good songs like 'Old Song', 'Different Time', 'Yes You', 'Crazy', etc etc
2. [+4,436, -152] Most people know about Standing Egg ㅠㅠ I still enjoy listening to 'The Sun Hurts' :)
3. [+3,658, -168] I'm sure they're #1 on the chart because the song is good
4. [+2,891, -153] Pretty cool that they got #1 by just releasing a song and nothing else
5. [+1,878, -123] The song's really good ^^ I wish them luck
6. [+359, -38] I'm a Standing Egg fan myself but honestly Loen smells fishy lately, especially with how they handled Kim Na Young and Urban Zakapa. I know they're famous singers in their own right... but the #1 was so random.
7. [+337, -31] You have to admit it's ridiculous that their song is #1 immediately after release without any sort of media attention. Same goes for Kim Na Young's song in January. It's not like people were spreading the word that the song is good, it just randomly popped up at #1 and the comments were confused too.
8. [+241, -14] You can't help but be suspicious when the nameless singers that Loen has been supporting keep winning #1 on Melon ㅋㅋ
9. [+238, -15] There's room for controversy here because Melon is not a chart where you can get #1 on for just having a good song. Even songs that get up there with fandom power usually drop without public support. Standing Egg does not have that type of public recognition. When Kim Na Young won #1 earlier this year, most of the comments were calling her sajaegi, and people are suspicious of it again this time.
10. [+228, -16] I am suspicious as well. There's no proof as to why the song is at #1. Similar case with Kim Na Young earlier this year.